Sam Carbis Solutions Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam Carbis Solutions Group Interview Questions

1.7

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Florence, SC).

Interview

I applied for the position of customer service representative. However, I was offered the position of a warehouse employee. The interview consisted of the work attire, the work hours, the pay. The recruiter was very nice, however, I do not think that the recruiter knows that the work is not light industrial because it requires heavy lifting.

Interview Questions

• Do you have metatarsal work shoes?   1 Answer

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darlington, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Darlington, SC).

Interview

Very brief. Weld test took longer than actual interview. Spoke with hiring manager first about the position and what's required. Talked about availability and how soon could I start. Spoke with plant supervisor a couple days later about proper attire for the position as well as a walk through of the plant.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been welding   1 Answer

Shipping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Florence, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

They didn't ask any questions just told me lies about what the company would do for me. Explained to me how I could progress quickly as long as I learned fast. Tried to sale me the job which should have been a red flag

Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Florence, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

I had worked there before so not much of an interview was needed on their part. The interviewers and I knew each other from the old days so I mainly brought them up to date on what I had been doing since I left. The company, at least on the surface" looked as though it had changed, and in the beginning this seemed so but after a few months a third of the detailing staff and several engineers moved on to better things and the department went down hill quickly.

Interview Questions

• Was I still in touch with former employers that are competitors?   1 Answer

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Florence, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

I sent the application in they called me about a week later in for a interview.I talked to the lady at hr and then she called in both supervisors they talked to me and looked over my application and gave me the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Florence, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Was short, interviewer was nice. But was all an act! One of the customer service representatives from " The Group" comes in to the Human Resource Building. They talk to you about whatever, then they go back and reports to the "SO Called ' Manager , as to whether or not you would "fit into the group" That's funny, really it is. They are all two-faced little liars! Be nice at first to your face, then bite your head off in the next breath!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I had a phone interview then one face-to-face interview.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Compensation plan was set for new reps.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group in April 2013.

Interview

Chaotic, they acted like they weren't expecting me when I arrived. they stalled by putting me in a small room and sending in sales reps to talk to me. kind of like an interrogation at a police station playing good cop bad cop

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam Carbis Solutions Group (Florence, SC) in August 2010.

Interview

Not much to detail. They called me in and asked how I would respond to certain situations with customers. Situations like the engineering team failing to deliver the product on time and then asking me what I would tell them. I was told that I could not tell them that Carbis was at fault. Then they informed me that my National Guard commitment would make it impossible to hire me at the time. I informed them that it was illegal to do that and the HR person stated that they were not worried about that.

Interview Questions

• They called me in and asked how I would respond to certain situations with customers. Situations like the engineering team failing to deliver the product on time and then asking me what I would tell them. I was told that I could not tell them that Carbis was at fault.   1 Answer