Sandals Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sandals Resorts Interview Questions

2.1

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an ok process. There were two interviews both were conducted well and were enjoyable. The interview was respectful and questions were easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day in your past employment   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts in November 2014.

Interview

After sending in a resume, I had to fill out a lengthy questionnaire. After the interview, I was asked to fill out another lengthy questionnaire, an application, and asked to submit a 5 year MVR, which I paid for out of my own pocket. After being told I would know of the decision later that night, it actually took over a month to hear back from Sandals.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts.

Interview

you have to apply for a Jamaican visa which is a lengthy and thorough process. turns out them and the bahamas are very particular with letting foreigners come in to the country. start this process way in advance from your desired start date

Interview Questions

Too much of a hassle and not enough time

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was a lengthy one. Three interviews within the space of a month. Hired after 3 months. The first interview was pretty standard with the standard interview questions in a group setting. I also had to do a presentation on the company as well as why I wanted the job. The second and third interviews were individual one on one interviews with more specific questions and answers as it relates to the job description.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you like about the travel industry?
      Are you comfortable with extensive travel?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montego Bay Hip Strip (Jamaica)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Montego Bay Hip Strip (Jamaica)).

Interview

I did three (3) interviews...the final is normally at the corporate office with a director depending on the position for which you applied...the interview started a bit late, but the office is well kept, the interviews was professional in nature. I think however they need to communicate more with successful applicants and give them a timeline in which they can anticipate a call.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in joining sandals?   1 Answer
    • What should we hire you over the other applicants.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Geneva (Switzerland)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with a very nice lady at a recruitment fair in Switzerland. She asked basic questions and wanted to see what company knowledge I had. Also spoke with a gentleman who worked in one of the resorts as well as previous interns who were sharing their experiences.

Wedding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay Hip Strip (Jamaica)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Montego Bay Hip Strip (Jamaica)) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Didnt have a difficult questions. I was just ask to talk about myslf which was very easy   Answer Question

Tour Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montego Bay (Jamaica)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Montego Bay (Jamaica)) in May 2010.

Interview

1. Called for interview giving date and time
    2.meet human resources,you will receive,a small written exam
    3.you will be interviewed by sales manager,operations manger and promotions manager
    4. get a feet back from the human resources re your interview
    5. I f your interview goes well they will tell you that they will call you to meet with the general manager

Interview Questions

• how will be a able to promote our product,in your own way?   1 Answer

Senior Restaurant Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)) in April 2010.

Interview

I was called by former manager to run operations of 6 restaurants

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Presented with offer letter and comments