Saputo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saputo

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saputo (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

The HR Manager was very engaged and kept in continuous communication throughout the process. The process took longer than expected but the HR manager continued to keep me posted as to the status of the position along with the next steps. It was a very good experience.

Since the position I applied for is a global position with the manager being in another city, the process took longer than expected however it did go fast for all the people I needed to speak with.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

a long process... I met with 3 different people, each separately. Interview style varied with each, from general basic questions to the dreaded behavioral interview.
    The end result was most disheartening, no call back for the 2nd round of interviews despite over 10 years of experience with the very specific aspects of the position and the statement from one of the interviewers that based on my background, if it were their decision, I would be hired on the spot. Definite mixed signals

Interview Questions

• focus on the extra hours that would be required for the position; the person currently in the position remarked that she has been taking her computer home to continue working after hours for the past 10 years   1 Answer

Training Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saputo (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Great interview process with recruiter. Very informative and even took it a step further to connect on LinkedIn. Did not make it to the office interview stage, but it was still a great candidate experience.

General Ledger Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saputo (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The person I was told to ask for at the company's lobby when I went in for my interview was not in the office by the time I arrived for the interview. The friendly receptionist asked if she could call the other person who was to conduct the 2 person interview. I said yes, and he showed up within a few minutes. Turns out, the 1st interviewer was running late. The late interviewer showed up about 15 minutes into the interview. During the interview, the late interviewer kept texting which I found to be very distracting and disrespectful. At the end of the interview, I was scheduled to interview with someone else. The late interviewer then informed that the 3rd person had to cancel my interview due to a personal emergency. I think Saputo should have just rescheduled my entire interview for when they were ready.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lena, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saputo (Lena, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

You meet with a Human Resources employee, and answer the usual kinds of interview questions about your past work history, how often you think it's appropriate to call in sick to work, what you're looking for out of employment with the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• How often do you think an employee should call in sick to work?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lena, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saputo (Lena, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Alot of it didn't have much to do with the job. Felt like they wanted the dirt on myself. Didn' seem to care about work history, just looking for a body to put to work.

Interview Questions

• ore interested in personnal than work history.   1 Answer

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo (Lakeland, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Received a blind call from a recruiter. They were very positive and returned call quickly at first. It was a team interview and set up a week prior. The day of the interview 1 of the 3 persons interviewing would have to step out during the invterview and they were not organized. I was asked the same questions repeatedly due to one of the persons not being in the room when others asked the same question. Was frustrating to present multiple times the same responses. Team seemed not focused on the interview and had other more important items to attend.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for the position based on work history?   Answer Question
    • How can you utilize your skills to improve our facility?   Answer Question
    • Why are you willing to move down from a higher position with another company?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I met a head of HR and hiring manager. They were well prepared and asked good questions. It was a very pleasant experience. The questions were not really behavioral but rather addressed concerns that they had.

QA Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saputo.

Interview

Interview was straightforward and low stress. Had the interview and then got a call later that day for a job offer. Interviewers consisted of HR Manager, QA Manager, and QA Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone for the position. The interview itself was very straightforward. We discussed the responsibilities of the position and I related each of them some of the responsibilities on my resume. They said they'd be back to me within two weeks. I followed up by email on day 15 and they called me to tell me that they decided to hire internally for the position. I would have appreciated the call when they made the choice rather than waiting for me to ask, but still better than the 75% of companies that will just never respond to you.