Saputo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.4

Training Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saputo (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Great interview process with recruiter. Very informative and even took it a step further to connect on LinkedIn. Did not make it to the office interview stage, but it was still a great candidate experience.

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo in June 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews first interview I was nervous. Didn't want to answer the wrong thing. After the interviewer made me feel more comfortable. The second inteview was much better asked me my vision of my work environment. Explanation of the company's work ethic was very clear. It would be an honour to accept the position.

Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saputo (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Just questions and answers she asked for my information and that's all. It's was a bit intimidating but after works a became calmer. Interviews are not my strong suit so I feel like I might mess up or say the wrong anwser. It's felt like the process of time moving slowly and it gave me a hard time comprehending the situation in hand

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saputo in February 2016.

Interview

Very long process but informal and relaxed. Good balance of questions asked and answered by myself and hiring manager. I think they would be good to work for and lots of room for development.

Interview Questions

• What range of salary would you consider   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saputo (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR personnel was basic. No hard questions. Many promises during the interview about a large progressive company and a family culture. Scenario questions are asked. Typical questions like strenghts, weaknesses etc. Time to ask questions. Pretty easy interview actually. They ask you what you know about Saputo itself - website gives you everything you need.

Had a better opportunity