Sashco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sashco Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sashco

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sashco.

Interview

As has been noted here before, during the "stress" interview, the candidate is seated at a conference table and surrounded by various employees. The odd thing, though, is how the candidate is treated. Respect? No. Simple professional etiquette? No, sadly. The candidate overlooks the table at dour, serious faces who are told to not be friendly or professional with the candidates to see how they perform under stress. The employees largely do not like to behave in such a manner, but these orders come from HR and the Burch family and woe to you if you do not do as the head Burch commands. This type of approach has understandably turned off many a candidate that I saw during my tenure there.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sashco (Brighton, CO).

Interview

After 2 successful hour long phone interviews, invited me in for panel interview. The phone interviews were great and both interviewers were very personable and expressed their enthusiasm for the potential fit. They each spent about 1 hour asking great background questions regarding skills and experience. They then sent out a personality test that also inquires about age and other personal questions.

The panel interview was the exact opposite of the phone interviews. Very strange in my opinion. No typical beginning conversation and absolutely no friendly vibe, immediately jumping into standard 'out of the book' questions; which seemed odd to me for this level position. No small talk and no smiles... Reading 5 standard interview questions and took a break after 10 mins. They did not ask any questions about skills, resume or previous experience and did not interact nor ask me to elaborate. Very silent after answers with no expressions. I had researched the company and tried to engage in dialogue, but was unsuccessful in generating a conversation. I was told I was to go on a facility tour and to come back for more questions "round 2" . My initial thoughts were maybe they were not prepared and had to circle the flagpole to think of more questions. I had to walk the facility for 45 mins with safety manager who was very pleasant, but he assumed he was showing me the ropes, almost training, and gave way too much detail for this stage of process... One of the interviewers greeted me at end of tour and said I was not a cultural fit and said they believed I would not fit in with the other employees.

Interview Questions

• what are your biggest strengths, what are you biggest weaknesses?   2 Answers

QC Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sashco (Commerce City, CO) in February 2008.

Interview

lots of testing math and color

Negotiation