Saudi Aramco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Aramco Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

Interview

Group interviews are common with them. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions and then wait for a long time. It is a very slow process so don't give notice until it's confirmed

Interview Questions

• Why would you move to Saudi aRabia   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Given assigned date and time, arrived a half hour early, waited three hours for the interview. Two Aramco instructors sat in for the interview, only one talked. He asked about background information, some typical interview questions, and then went to the grammar "Jeopardy" board. It got pretty silly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked background questions about where I taught before. The grammar questions were the weird part. I questioned a couple of questions, and that was it for me.   1 Answer

Advance ITC Teacher - English Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Candidates had to go to Houston to do a face-to-face interview with at least three interviewers. They would ask questions like why you were interested in the job and they would also ask some questions having to do with English grammar.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Saudi Arabia?
      How would you explain (insert English grammatical point here) to a student?   Answer Question

Drilling Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to setup a online video interview. The internet connection on Saudi Aramco's side was not very good so the video would cut out and we lost connection at one point. They were prompt to call back though. The questions were very technical the whole time. I was interviewed by two superintendents. Both very knowledgeable and nice to talk with. Unfortunately, I never heard back any results from the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle various well control situations?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a long and enduring activity that spanned from October through to the end of February the following year. I had to travel approximately 3000 miles for a one hour meeting. Where in the end i found out it was for position I didn't apply too! In other words, the wrong job. All correspondence had been documented with the job posting IDs, inclusive of spelling out the job title in the job application yet in the end i was interviewed for the wrong position. The experience was amaturish and I caution that anyone applying to one of these postings is to VALIDATE the job posting before wasting your time with folllow up documentation, travel, and expenses.

Interview Questions

• The interview centered around health and safety specifically.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a Multi-level interview. At first you will meet with the recruiters who will go through a standard process of vetting, then the manager of the department you will be working for will meet with you to ask you more in relation to the job you will be working, and it could be multiple representatives from the department. They will ask about what training and certifications you obtained as well.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief, informal video interview w. people in Saudi. They were done w. me after 20 minutes of very casual, general questions. They came across as having zero enthusiasm for me and made no effort to make the position/department/company sound appealing.

A couple days after the interview, the HR person in Houston said he'd be in touch in two weeks. After more than three weeks I'd heard nothing and withdrew my application. (I'm glad I waited, didn't spend all the time on the loooooooooooong application.)

At the risk of stating the obvious, the people in Dhahran and the person in Houston struck me as rude, unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The questions were quite general.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very long as many people get involved in the process from HR to hiring organization, housing, security, etc. One needs to be very patient, it is like government job. takes many months

Interview Questions

• If press with problem at home, what will you do at work?   1 Answer

Senior Industrial Fire Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Great experience, was treated very well and handled in a professional manner. Meet with four representatives of the department. The interviewers were professional and considerate. They allowed time for complete answers and asked questions for clarification. Interview was relaxed and no hurry or rush was felt.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about experience, training and certifications.
      Situational questions about management and supervisory questions were also asked.   Answer Question

Another opportunity presented itself.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed. I felt like family. It was not uptight. Very informative. I feel like this is a company that i can work for long term. The location is perfect. There is even a couple of apartment complexes right on the next street over

Interview Questions

• How do i work well on a team   1 Answer