Saudi Aramco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saudi Aramco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a long and enduring activity that spanned from October through to the end of February the following year. I had to travel approximately 3000 miles for a one hour meeting. Where in the end i found out it was for position I didn't apply too! In other words, the wrong job. All correspondence had been documented with the job posting IDs, inclusive of spelling out the job title in the job application yet in the end i was interviewed for the wrong position. The experience was amaturish and I caution that anyone applying to one of these postings is to VALIDATE the job posting before wasting your time with folllow up documentation, travel, and expenses.

Interview Questions

• The interview centered around health and safety specifically.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a Multi-level interview. At first you will meet with the recruiters who will go through a standard process of vetting, then the manager of the department you will be working for will meet with you to ask you more in relation to the job you will be working, and it could be multiple representatives from the department. They will ask about what training and certifications you obtained as well.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief, informal video interview w. people in Saudi. They were done w. me after 20 minutes of very casual, general questions. They came across as having zero enthusiasm for me and made no effort to make the position/department/company sound appealing.

A couple days after the interview, the HR person in Houston said he'd be in touch in two weeks. After more than three weeks I'd heard nothing and withdrew my application. (I'm glad I waited, didn't spend all the time on the loooooooooooong application.)

At the risk of stating the obvious, the people in Dhahran and the person in Houston struck me as rude, unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The questions were quite general.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very long as many people get involved in the process from HR to hiring organization, housing, security, etc. One needs to be very patient, it is like government job. takes many months

Interview Questions

• If press with problem at home, what will you do at work?   1 Answer

Senior Industrial Fire Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Great experience, was treated very well and handled in a professional manner. Meet with four representatives of the department. The interviewers were professional and considerate. They allowed time for complete answers and asked questions for clarification. Interview was relaxed and no hurry or rush was felt.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about experience, training and certifications.
      Situational questions about management and supervisory questions were also asked.
      Answer Question

Another opportunity presented itself.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed. I felt like family. It was not uptight. Very informative. I feel like this is a company that i can work for long term. The location is perfect. There is even a couple of apartment complexes right on the next street over

Interview Questions

• How do i work well on a team   1 Answer

Seccrity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Buffalo, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked Security questions basic and common sense. Asked to read a manual sent to me via email them asked me questions about handling Security incidents. Did not take offer because my family was not able to come for months because of housings

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a employee from Saudi Arabia?   1 Answer

Housing issues for family

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Interview

Submitted a resume online, heard from the company 3 months later. Had 2 telephone interviews and 1 video-conference interview. The people that I spoke with were friendly and professional. Asked technical questions and reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• The interviews went very well. Everybody was very friendly. After 3 interviews they then they sent me an application to fill out that requested the gender and ages of my dependents and my spouse's complete name, birthdate, and social security number. Completely illegal practice. There was an actual line on the application that stated unless every line on the application was filled out then it would be null and void and every line must be filled in order to apply for the job.   3 Answers

Electrical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponce, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Ponce, PR).

Interview

Company came to Puerto Rico to hire Engineers and gave a single interview. After the interview they made a salary offer and told me of the site where I will work. They offered a very nice pay and overseas package that I accepted. Worked for five years and should've stay longer. They have very good work conditions and pay.

Interview Questions

• What did I do in the Petrochemical Plant. The equipment and systems that I worked on and how much did I new about them.   1 Answer
    • Was I familiar with Preventive Maintenance programs.   1 Answer
    • Can you work at high temperature conditions and are you willing to take a medical test.   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working in far away country for a long time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was so good that there was nothing to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX).

Interview

Everything was done via email. The recruiting team was top notch. Unfortunately, I was completely dissatisfied with the two men from Saudi Arabia who Interviewed me. They kept mentioning my age (I look younger than I am). It was quite uncomfortable. Lucky for me I was offered the job I wanted (not this one).