Saudi Aramco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 202 of over 202 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saudi Aramco

Saudi Aramco

Application

I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

Came in and had a 1.5 rapid fire session with a Drilling Manager and a Completions Manager. If you know well control you will do fine. Especially gas migration. If you. make it past there you go to Wild Well and do the simulator.

Interview Questions
  • Know gas migration and stuck pipe.
    Answer Question

Saudi Aramco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco in Jun 2021

Interview

First you have to do the Assessment test for fresh graduate Then, upon your score, a department will schedule an interview with you with a position related to your bachelor degree.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saudi Aramco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

An online video recording interview - almost like a video audition. No people, just written questions. There were 3-5 questions; one would appear, you would get 1-3 minutes to prepare an answer. Next, the recording would automatically start (or you can start it if you finished preparing the answer quickly) and you would have 1-3 minutes to answer. After that, you would move on to the next question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saudi Aramco

Application

I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

The interview process was normal. The place was amazing and organized. There was an exam. The test was related to knowledge of English and knowledge of mathematics as well. The test question was neither difficult nor easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saudi Aramco

Application

I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

General information without any technical questions. 5 to 6 ppl from different departments attended the interview however only 2 to 3 ppl were questioning. Remaining were busy in writing the evaluation l.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Dammam) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The questions were fire sprinkler systems type. I had to explain each type. Also, I was asked about heat and smoke detectors. Talk about yourself and why did you choose Saudi Aramco.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhahran

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Dhahran) in Apr 2021

Interview

online recorded interview 4 questions were asked and responses were recorded the four questions were introduce yourself what what would you do to handle an assignment on a new topic what would you do to handle a difficult task with a team are you flexible to travel and work with a team.

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself what what would you do to handle an assignment on a new topic what would you do to handle a difficult task with a team are you flexible to travel and work with a team

Saudi Aramco

Application

I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Using HireVue, it was recorded interview. The questions were about my background, my competencies, my major and about the senior project that I did in college. it was easy , personal and none technical

Saudi Aramco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

It was over Hirevue, with multiple people, live. I was asked about why do am I looking for a job and talk brefly about machine learning and couple of technical SQL questions

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about why do am I looking for a job and talk brefly about machine learning and couple of technical SQL questions

Saudi Aramco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview

first step was the online assessment (math, verbal, and inductive). then, face to face general interview with 2 persons from HR and law department in their center. after, online recorded interview about qualities. then, online interview with department managers.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself? Why chose your field of study? strengths and weaknesses.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Interviews