Savers Health and Beauty Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savers Health and Beauty

Savers Health and Beauty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty

Interview

Manager was very friendly and able to have a good laugh. She had her questions prepeered and was very understanding and helping with me and my answers so I didn't lose the job. She explained everything thoroughly and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • What do I know about savers
    1 Answer
  • What did I consider good boss

Anonymous Employee in Yiewsley, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Yiewsley, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

After applying online they will call you for the interview. Interview consists of face to face interview, it lasted for approximately half an hour. Interviewer will be store manager or assistant manager,they will check your availaility and convenience. Whole process of hiring is so quick

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boscombe, Dorset, South West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Boscombe, Dorset, South West England, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Sent CV and heard back within a week to come in store and have a 121 interview. Also had to complete store walk exercise. This was done with 2 Area Mgrs who once discovered I had a pulse were quite keen to take me on. I was then assured of lots of training/support but this did not materialise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paignton, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Paignton, England, England)

Interview

Asked basic questions upstairs, and some more unusual questions like last movie you watched. Interviewer was nice and made me feel comfortable. But the second half was a practical, I was made to ask customers if they would like try the perfumes on offer. I found that very stressful as I was just put on the spot and not prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

Interview

After the online application, you need to do a telephone interview and then the face to face interview. I had my interview with the two managers of the store. Simple questions about the brand and my experiences. After that you need to go to the till and try to sell the products on promotion, and at the end a role playing game.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interviewed online with the area manager and took around 10 minutes. They told be about the role and asked about myself and my previous work history. They then asked about how I would get to the store, when I am available, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Walkden, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Walkden, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was quite easy, about 30-35 minutes. Was led into a back room. Asked about your previous experience and your past roles. After all the questions you take part in an Active selling excersize, just walk around the shop floor asking people if they wanna try the testers and buy a product, i actually managed to get a person to buy something so guess it was a +1 for me Really relaxed interview, person interviewing was quite nice and casual Asks for your ID obviously and what dates your available for training if successful Get paid every 4 weeks no set date Asks if you have any questions for him Shifts are in 4 hours slots - think that’s really convenient. Overall very nice interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was the last movie you watched do you know what the expected pay rate What’s your favourite product How’s your personality fit/3 best things about you Why do you wanna work for savers remember I did have to talk about an example where I demonstrated team work and I think when dealing with an angry customer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Derry, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Derry, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland)

Interview

Interiew was nice and relaxed. I was asked the basic questions first about myself and why i applied for the job. I then had to do a brief role play. I was given information on types of customers and types of products, and choose which product would be suitable for which customer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were part of a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (London, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

Initially it all seemed professional. Applied & received a message back within a few days looking to hold phone interview with recruiter the following day. Was called at appropriate time & had a good conversation with recruiter about the role & my background. Standard questions with nothing out of the ordinary. Was advised at end of call that they would like to set up an interview with a field based Manager for the store being applied for, which was organised quickly for the following week. Interview again nothing out of the ordinary, pleasant enough although the actual store was a disgusting mess & most of the questions were around how hard they all work & that you had to get stuck in with shelf filling etc. When it came to salary the range discussed with the recruiter was laughed at & I was asked 'What would you accept if I offered the role?' I suggested that my minimum had been discussed with the recruiter & he laughed again. I left knowing that they wanted robots willing to work like a dog for a pittance. Regretfully, or perhaps not, I never heard from them again despite chasing up a couple of times. Always a sign of a bad company when their recruitment process with field team is totally disrespectful to the candidate. Best part of half a day & travel costs wasted. You have been warned

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Savers Health and Beauty

Application

I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty

Interview

Invited me for a face-to-face interview after having a telephone interview, asked the same questions about favourite product and availability. Didn't hear back for a week, which was via email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews