Savers Health and Beauty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Savers Health and Beauty Interview Questions

Interviews at Savers Health and Beauty

2.4

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty in December 2018.

Interview

121 interview with mainly a shop floor based exercise lasting around 40 minutes, then more of a talk of the findings of the floor walk. general experience questions of my service in retail

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunstable, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Dunstable, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was managed by a recruitment consultancy, very engaged throughout. The interview was at Savers Head Office with the hiring manager and HR. Very professional with a quick turnaround for offer and feedback.

Interview Questions

• Imagine I have come into your shop to buy a product. What would you ask me to be able to offer me a product that fits my needs?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The first stage is a telephone interview with HR where you get to ask lots of questions and find out about what it is really like to work there. If you want to you can do a video interview instead, which was great as you get to see your HR contact on the screen. The second interview is with an Area Manager who conducts a floor walk to assess your retail knowledge and then a selling skills exercise to ensure you are customer service driven

Interview Questions

• about sales, customer service and ability to manage stock levels   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty.

Interview

Very poor candidate experience. I applied online and found a recurring error that deleted the work experience and education history I entered during the application process. Contacted Savers twice to inform them and received no response for 3 weeks, until I received a grammatically incorrect, misspelled email to tell me I was indeed correct there was an error however the vacancy has now been filled. The recruiter even suggested I keep an eye on the website for future positions. It will be clear to the recruiter who I am based on this information, however it is safe to say I will not be keeping an eye on the website now or in the future.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Dartford, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with h.r business partner and area manager who were clearly disinterested during the whole process.
    Didnt hear back and have since heard they have promoted from within.
    Time wasters just filling a quota

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Stevenage, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

An informal chat about previous experiences and going through the CV. This was followed by a floor walk exercise and an Actice Selling task. The interview took between 60 and 90 minutes

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty.

Interview

I applied online & received a phone call to arrange a telephone interview the following day. The interview lasted around an hour and I was then invited to compete an interview with the area manager in a local store a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult work situation you've found yourself in, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (London, England (UK)).

Interview

My name was put down for an interview in the job centre. I attended the interview early with all the right stuff and qualities. My advisors said I was very smart and presentable.

I gave it my all in the job centre had a great chat with one of the savers managers. I got a good impression from him. I have over 5 years of experience in supermarket work. Fully flexible. You shouldn't need more than that to get a job.

However they asked if I needed any adjustments I said no I have a disability but it doesn't affect me whilst I work. It had to disclose this due to the advice from the job centre. Otherwise I would have been penalised for it for lying. The manger rejected just based on my disability, something he didn't even care to ask about the nature of it before rejecting me. I felt the company is not disability friendly and the manger had indirectly insulted me and discriminated me over a health issue. When he made it clear he worked closely with agency for people with health issues and he said in the interview it wasn't going to be a problem.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you think the business can save money apart from community charities?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had to change your baehaviour or way to thinking to suit work?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Newcastle, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call 2 days after applying for an interview, I had a 1 to 1 interview with the manager who was very kind, she asked the typical interview questions and followed with a exercise that involved selling a products to different people with different backgrounds, I thought my nervous got the better of me but the next day I received a phone call offering me the job. :)

Interview Questions

• Can you give us a time of when you've worked in a team?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doncaster, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers Health and Beauty (Doncaster, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then received a phone call arranging an interview. The interview was very informal and I was asked about myself, what jobs I had had previously. I was asked how I would feel about selling extra items to customers. I was then given a sheet of paper with scenarios on and asked to role-play how I would sell to different people.