Savers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Savers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2017

2.1

CS Interview

Interview

The interview process takes up to a few weeks.vyoy will be interviewed by 3 managers. Each manager gives an approval before you are hired. You will get call back but you may have to show initiative and call them to remind them that you still seek employment

Retail Sales Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers (Fountain Valley, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The time between when I was interviewed and when I was hired was less than 24 hours apart, which is very pleasing in contrast to previous interviewers where I would wait for weeks for an answer.

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Savers (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with a recruiter from their corporate office. Less interview, more get to know you and what both parties are looking for. Set up interview with store manager; interview with store manager was fine, and he read from the packet of "tell me about a time" questions verbatim and really did not otherwise engage or ask follow up questions. Next, set up and interviewed with district manager who ran it less as an interview and more as a get to know you/question and answer session with a few traditional interview questions mixed in. Finally, interviewed via phone with an HR representative in which basic "tell me about a time" questions were again asked.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. All situational "tell me about a time..." style questions on how you lead a team/business.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Fast but interviews were long an detailed. It was well planned and you met a number of company executives who were very engaged in the process. Very professional overall, some repeat of questions, but there is only so much you can ask!?!

Entry Level Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Savers (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a pretty thorough interview, but pleasurable one, the interviewing manager was very professional and really kind!She was a very attentive listener to my previous job experiences which led to other inquiries! And was overall a very genuine person and had a lot of good feelings about our discussions and very excited to hire me on right away!

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on making this a long term job placement and possibly consider it as a career option?   1 Answer

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers (New York, NY).

Interview

She was very nice asked me about my life and stuff told her about some stuff she said she wanted to hire me so I took it this is telling me write more but there's really nothing left to say

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers.

Interview

It took to long and I had to interview with two manager and I didn't got the job on the spot and they had some questions that I never even heard at a job interview. I had to wait for a week or so until I have the phone call that I got the job.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Savers (Montgomery, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was incredibly easy. Pretty much just told me the hours and the wage and asked me if I was interested. Maybe one or two questions that were easy personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to complete a task in a short amount of time and how did you complete it?   Answer Question

Store Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savers (New Bedford, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Took two interviews with two separate supervisors. Same questions. After everything was said and done, they reviewed my answers to make sure nothing changed. After that, I was called in to meet with the general manager and she just went over store rules and the uniform, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Donations Ambassador Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Savers.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later I got an email for test to be done before moving forward. Two weeks go by, 1 phone interview with a nice guy and he said that someone will follow up. Couple days later a representative name Nita called me for a 2nd phone interview, which also went very well. She asked me to go to store and look around and see if it was a place that I would like to work, and I did and called her back. She said she would call me in a week. 5 months later I get an email telling the company is looking for someone else. I was more than qualified for the position.