Savers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Savers

2.1

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savers (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Did not ask any interview questions, just asked what days you could and could not work and then scheduled on the days you told them that you could not work.

Operations Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savers (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy all the same typical interview questions. No need to worry the management is a joke. They have about the same education as you. Might want to look around the store first to make sure you really want to work in such a nasty environment. They always start new people out at min wage and don't like to give anyone a raise. The management needs to be trained properly because they don't know how to do their job.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember but they ask the typical job interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Savers (Toledo, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a call was supposed to interview next day. Go there she's not there..but someone else interviewed me seemed rushed because another worker kept needing my interviewer sitting on a dirty windowsill in front for all the world could see..then had another interview then was asked to come back to interview one more time with the one who was SUPPOSED to do the first hat seemed good she said she voted yes and blah blah led me to think I was good waited a few days called to follow up to be told UNFORTUNATELY we decided to go another route ..inexperienced management glad I didn't fit...

Interview Questions

• Was basic and could have answered butter and she still wouldn't had paid attention.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Savers (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

got a call to come in for an interview. got thier,i talked to the cashier, was told to wait a couple minutes. waited for about 10 min. got call back by the manger to her office, and we began the interview which lasted about 10 min. at the end she told me i was offered the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Savers (Madison, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews. With the same assistant manager, not even a store manager. I was asked some behavioral questions, some questions to see the level of my IQ, there was no phone interview. It was pretty easy, I got a job without any problems, though I was new to this country.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savers (Hanover, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick easy manager and I clicked pretty quick
    Easy questions mixed with harder ones . I was offered the job right on the spot and I accepted I was at this location for almost 2 years .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Savers.

Interview

My first interview was with HR manager and second interview with district manager.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Savers (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone call with information abouit company to determine interest and set a time for a more in depth interview,interview with and HR manager, then finally an interview with a district manager.

Interview Questions

• Project I was in charge of that didn't go as planned and what I learned from it.   Answer Question

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savers (San Bernardino, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short and brief/ met in a hotel and no real questions. I was more relaxed than any other interview I was ever in. I was more presentable than the interviewer who was too busy on the laptop to tell me in detail where and what I will be doing in the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you live in California?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to be outside and collect clothing from people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savers (Renton, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

It is a fairly no brainer process and questions were fairly simple. It is very important to know the history of Savers and know the position you have applied with how you can provide assets.

Interview Questions

• It was not intimidating at all... basic questions.   1 Answer