Scalable Network Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scalable Network Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with about 2 or 3 professionals over the phone at first.
    They where very nice people and they really tried to make their question clear for me.
    It took 45 or 50 minutes long.
    After that I had an home quiz and it was about the Big-O and combining stack and queue in some way.
    After I thing 1 or 2 weeks they arranged a in_Face meeting and it was greet.
    All the people were professionals and I has been interview with 4 person in-face , describing of my algorithm in the home quiz and again another two person on the phone talking about salary and some work conditions.

Interview Questions

• Do you usually use List or Vector? Why?   Answer Question
    • Talk about your knowledge about network layers?   Answer Question
    • Whats the difference between Qt4 and Qt5?   Answer Question
    • Some kind of GUI related questions about what do I suggest to show information on screen or applying some rules on User to draw the object on screen.   Answer Question
    • What is MVC and how did you use it in your projects?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies.

Interview

Applied through Dice.com, get 2 phone interviews, 30 mins each. Phone interview progress takes 2 weeks. Wait for about 1 month, sent a lot of emails, no response. After 1 month, recruiter said they would like to ask me travel to LA for an onsite interview. Then wait for another 1 month, no interview schedule, no feedback, no response, no email reply.

Interview Questions

• Easy phone interview. Nothing difficult. Interviewers are very kind.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Given a "home quiz", then a phone interview. Phone interview consisted primarily of technical (basic technical) questions. Followed with a face-to-face interview, that involved a skills test and then two one hour panel interviews. I was then taken to lunch and some non-business related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• The request was made (in the phone interview) to describe a search algorithm on a binary tree.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really able to negotiate anything. Take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies in November 2011.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiting head hunter.
    Received a coding quiz via email.
    Completed the quiz.
    Received a phone interview next day and discussed coding + general coding knowledge.
    Went to company in Los Angeles.
    First I had to complete a written coding test, then I went through 2 panel interviews.
    Overall, the people that interviewed me tested my knowledge and challenged my problem-solving skills.
    Through the interview process, I learned some modern coding techniques + refreshed my coding knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available at the time for new employee.