Schindler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schindler (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

You do three rounds of interviews with two salespeople for the first two interviews and with the HR person in the third. In each round, they get to know you, ask questions about your experience, interests, etc. It's essentially three separate interviews The final interview with HR is more formal. He read the questions straight out of their recruiting guide, which are fairly typical interview questions about how you overcome challenges, your weaknesses, etc.

They paid for my flight to Dallas to interview, picked me up at the airport, paid for my hotel and my dinner. They are quite generous in that respect.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain a particularly difficult concept or complex product to someone?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler.

Interview

Interview process took 1 month to finalize,It started from telephonic round after few days met HR in person and after one week met with Branch manager,4 days after I got a call to meet with Sales Manager.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

A headhunter staff approached me and arranged the 2 rounds interview in Shanghai.
    1st round-Director met me in Starbucks on Saturday and we had a 1-hour interview, she told me i was strongly recommended to the 2nd round interview with HRVP and gave me some tips to be more professional.
    2nd round-HRVP met me at her office on working day and we had a 30 minutes interview, she was very detail-focused to trace my previous experience in numbers and my family status.

Interview Questions

• Could you please briefly introduce yourself in English?
      What is your career goal within 5 years?
      Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in June 2014.

Interview

Process was Fair, professional, they used professional recruiters, did tests, had 3 rounds before entering final discussion. Included regional HR. Different people were used for different content. Also ex (previous) person who had the position at the time was present. They asked questions very exact in the sense: what would you do when this happens...

Interview Questions

• Past experience in multinationals, compliance, would you be willing go extra mile   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schindler (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Firstly , small written test, later on HR round, after that there will be a. Technical round.
    Followed by HR round again. It's good,cool interview,nice technical manager, HR is good as well

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you left your current employer?   1 Answer

Head, Mechanical Developments, Corporate R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schindler (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First profile match check and interest to join Schindler was through Telephonic interview by talent acquisition team. Then
    Personal interview with VP for and hour.
    Then behaviour/values evaluation with HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical evaluation, leadership skills, reason for joining Schindler   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 2 rounds of interview. Finctional & Skills round. 2 rounds of interview. Finctional & Skills round. 2 rounds of interview. Finctional & Skills round.2 rounds of interview. Finctional & Skills round.2 rounds of interview. Finctional & Skills round.2 rounds of interview. Finctional & Skills round   Answer Question

Import and Export Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Londrina (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Londrina (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews (HR and line manager) - they wanted to know about my experience, language and professional skills.
    They wanted to know about my personal life, what I usually do when I'm not working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you instead of another candidate?   1 Answer

Associate Engineer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called by Company HR and he discussed about my profile on call and also asked about my expected salary. After 2 weeks I got a call from HR again and he scheduled my interview and told me it is going to be a interaction meeting with department head. After this call I called him to ask about work profile and he told me he is not allowed to disclose. I asked whether it is going to be a technical or general management role. He tole me , more may be like general management role. I was also interested more in those kind of role. So during the interview, first question of department head was ..You have done bachelors and masters for tier one institutes , why you want to join us. (Schindler makes lift and escalators) hence nothing to do with Aerospace. I told him the kind of role I am looking for. Than he told me that we are looking for core technical kind of work, doing design and simulaitons. So based on this discussion with him we both decided not to go further since it would have been a mismatch for company and for my career as well.

Note: If HR would have told me about profile , I would have talked in same line and may think of taking this role based in salary ( If they would have offered a very good offer)

Interview Questions

• Where you see, your fitment in our organisation?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schindler in October 2012.

Interview

Send in your application. If you are lucky you might get a call. Interview will be at different levels usually starting from HR later to your field. Interview questions are as common as they get. Specialy for HR round.