Schindler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schindler Interview Questions

Interviews at Schindler

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schindler in August 2018.

Interview

Very informative and collaborative. None of the typical behavioral type questions. I walked away understanding the job and got a very good sense of the Culture - which is very positive!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage situations where goals within the organization are misaligned (paraphrasing) and provide an example?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schindler (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

You do three rounds of interviews with two salespeople for the first two interviews and with the HR person in the third. In each round, they get to know you, ask questions about your experience, interests, etc. It's essentially three separate interviews The final interview with HR is more formal. He read the questions straight out of their recruiting guide, which are fairly typical interview questions about how you overcome challenges, your weaknesses, etc.

They paid for my flight to Dallas to interview, picked me up at the airport, paid for my hotel and my dinner. They are quite generous in that respect.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain a particularly difficult concept or complex product to someone?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler.

Interview

3 interviews in total, first one was with my direct boss, President of the Japanese office in London while he was on a business trip to Europe, second one was over the phone with the HR manager, and third one was at the Japan HQ office with all the directors.

Interview Questions

• What have you achieved before in your career and how can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer
    • Could you survive in the work environment given that the industry is still male-dominated?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Damansara (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schindler (Damansara (Malaysia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online via Jobstreet

Got a phone call from HR department for the interview

It was conducted in a closed room, just me and the interviewer, which is very private.

Very professional interview i must say

Straightforward & intimidating, depends on which department you will be reported to because it will be questioned by the head himself.

Interview Questions

• Weakness & Strength, previous exp, education background, how will you contribute to the company.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schindler (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

2 PIs over a period of 3 weeks,; both HR kind mixed with little marketing concepts. The process each time took not more than 15-20 minutes. Took a lot of time for declaring results -about 1 week. Didn't ask much about marketing.

Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process took 1 month to finalize,It started from telephonic round after few days met HR in person and after one week met with Branch manager,4 days after I got a call to meet with Sales Manager.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schindler.

Interview

Conditions discussed and agreed upon during the interview were totally different from those upon offer. Gave some poor excuse to justify themselves though. I feel that the company’s culture is poor. I also wish to add that the offered salary was lower than what i was drawing in 2014. I didn’t know that inflation works backwards.

Salary, inconsistency in offer and jobscope.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ljubljana (Slovenia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Ljubljana (Slovenia)) in June 2014.

Interview

Process was Fair, professional, they used professional recruiters, did tests, had 3 rounds before entering final discussion. Included regional HR. Different people were used for different content. Also ex (previous) person who had the position at the time was present. They asked questions very exact in the sense: what would you do when this happens...

Interview Questions

• Past experience in multinationals, compliance, would you be willing go extra mile   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schindler (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Firstly , small written test, later on HR round, after that there will be a. Technical round.
    Followed by HR round again. It's good,cool interview,nice technical manager, HR is good as well

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you left your current employer?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2017.

Interview

Firstly it will be a phone interview to ask your basic information: education, internship experience and hobby. The second process is panel interview, line manager will ask you some questions in detail.

Interview Questions

• What's the most tough experience during your bachelor degree?   Answer Question