Scholar Rock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scholar Rock Interview Questions

Interviews at Scholar Rock

Senior Human Resources Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scholar Rock (Cambridge, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was contact by a recruited within a week of applying. I did not receive an interview confirmation for the onsite interview because the recruited forgot to email me in advance. When onsite for my in-person interview the company felt unprofessional as the recruiter tried to get a room for the meetings. After my interview the recruited wasted my time further by requesting to speak to me to tell me I did not get the job by making it out like I would get an offer. Not cool. Just send an email.

Interview Questions

Senior Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Scholar Rock (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied via a recruiting agency and eventually had a phone interview. Afterwards I was invited on site for a half day's worth of 1:1 interviews with quite a few people including a VP level person. After a week or so I was invited back for a few panel discussions but this time lunch was provided! We reached a stage where Scholar Rock was preparing an offer but I had to back out of the application process.

Overall my experience both with and at Scholar Rock was very positive, particularly the people with whom I met during my time there. The lab and office space isn't too impressive but it's a small company so that's to be expected. I could definitely see myself working at Scholar Rock but I ended up pursuing what I believed was a better overall opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Have you given any thought to grad school? What options might you be interested in?   Answer Question