Scholars At Your Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scholars At Your Service Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scholars At Your Service

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scholars At Your Service (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was at a local coffee shop and went very well. The interviewer asked me questions which I answered and described the general duties well. Overall, the interview experience was okay and the interviewer asked me a good number of questions, which I answered to the best of my capacity. The interviewer asked me if they needed to clarify anything about the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of all the applicants, why would you want me to choose you for our team?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scholars At Your Service (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

An employee referred me.They did a telephone interview right then.They told me to watch the employee for bit get transcript from her. Within half hour i was working. At end of evening they took my information next day they emailed me for more information.

Interview Questions

• if i had any experience in telephone calling customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to set up working hours which worked for the company as well as myself.

Franchise Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scholars At Your Service.

Interview

Info session, followed by two rounds of interviews. Before the final interview I was asked to do a personality assessment test.

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected; basic stuff; behavioral q's; give me an example of a conflict, how you dealt with it...there were a few leadership questions; where do you see yourself in 5 years; they want to understand what your motivations are...the right answer would be money.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a position and explained the requirements; then I paid the franchise fee and received the training material.