ScienceLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ScienceLogic

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ScienceLogic

Interview

The interview process was long, with more interviews than average. The interviews themselves were fine and the people were mostly decent to chat with. My big complaint (enough to tip the scales to a negative experience) is that after going through their whole process, the recruiter ghosted me and didn’t reply to emails. If someone puts in the time to go through the entire interview process, even a canned email rejection seems in order.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral and management-related questions
    Answer Question

ScienceLogic

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ScienceLogic in Mar 2022

Interview

The 1st interview was a short behavioral interview with the recruiter. The recruiter asked questions about stuff on my resume and what I am currently doing. After the interview was a set up for a 2nd interview with the hiring lead.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with your past internship

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

241.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ScienceLogic~342863
Join the conversation on

ScienceLogic

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ScienceLogic in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied online and got a call about a week later. The process took about a month due to some scheduling issues but we were able to work through everything. The first technical interview was with another developer, and I got asked basic JS/React questions. A week after I had a meeting that took about 3 hours with multiple groups of people. They asked me about my past and how my experience relates to the role. They showed me code and asked me questions about how it would behave. Overall this was a great experience because everyone was very friendly and open about the company. However after the interview a period of about 2 weeks by where I didn't hear much unless I kept asking for a status update. Eventually I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ScienceLogic

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ScienceLogic in Apr 2021

Interview

It was the worst phone screening/interview I've ever had the displeasure to sit through. I can only assume this internal recruiter no longer works with the company, otherwise, I have no idea how they hire people here. Interviewer didn't know what the company did. Loud keyboard clacking in my ears as I was trying to speak. Regardless the person didn't listen or retain anything I said. Dog barking in the background from start to finish of the call.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing of significance. They asked me to explain my background and experience, then proceeded to not listen to anything.

ScienceLogic

Application

I interviewed at ScienceLogic

Interview

Company had multiple openings on Software Engineer in Test positions and I decided to apply. HR reached me out in a few days, and scheduled a call with Director of QA, she was really nice person to talk with. I got feedback from HR that they would like to process to the final round with the team, interview lasted about 2.5 hours, all team members were great to talk with, two of them gave me a positive feedback by the end of the interview. After that I followed up multiple times with HR and have never heard back from them, they completely ghosted me.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior type of questions; what type of SQL joins do you know; automation testing strategy, what to test manually and what to automate

ScienceLogic

Application

I interviewed at ScienceLogic

Interview

They're great communicating with you and scheduling the interviews based on your availability. They make sure to let you know how the process is going and giving you feedback about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ScienceLogic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScienceLogic in Mar 2021

Interview

After speaking with the internal recruiter, there was a 30 minute technical interview, consisting of a review of my experience and a simple brain teaser. After that, I was scheduled into a 2 hour 30 minute final interview. There were three panels: management, developers, and product management. Questions were mostly behavioral and experiential. After what I had originally felt to be a positive interview, I received sternly written e-mail stating that an offer would not be extended to me, without any explanation or feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScienceLogic (Reston, VA)

Interview

The interview process was smooth and transparent. HR provided the proper expectations for the first interview. After doing a phone interview that was followed up by an in person interview with several people from the team. Then there was a mock presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScienceLogic (Philadelphia, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial HR call followed by Tech Manager call. Then Tech Managers VP. After, 2 Support Techs at once followed by another Support Tech. Finally, original Tech Manager and her peer.

Interview Questions
  • HR person basic stuff. Tech Manager was super cool. I liked her. Tech Managers boss was great too. The 1 of the 2 tech support persons were stand-offish and combative. It felt like I had to justify EVERY thing I have done. He asked questions that were more suited for an IT person who does desk support as opposed to Engineer. I think a HUGE disconnect was in place between management and tech support persons. The managers were looking for more than a person to just take tickets, while, at least 2 interviewers, had a mind set that they were interviewing a persons for a desk support position. I think sometimes interviewers get put out by a more experienced and more educated candidate and take issue with that. If you just finished an on-line course in very basic linux commands and can memorize them, I think they would be impressed with you. Well at least 2 out of 3 tech interviewers. One of the 3 did ask relevant questions and was not being standoffish/ combative. They asked questions that a person who just took a basic IT course could answer. I assumed they wanted someone with a larger supply of troubleshooting experience than questions that can be answered via a rudimentary Google search can answer. If you are a person who just finished an on-line basis IT course, this position may be for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ScienceLogic (Reston, VA) in Jun 2020

Interview

HR calls you and asks you basic questions that can be reviewed by reviewing application or by looking at resume. She is very direct and ask questions in a rude way and constantly interrupts you by saying that's not what I meant, answer my question. This is the way we do things and it's my way or the highway. This reflects poorly on their culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

ScienceLogic Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ScienceLogic as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Professional Services Developer and Front End Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Support Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ScienceLogic takes an average of 15 days when considering 36 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Front End Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ScienceLogic according to 36 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.38%