KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "boarding process I've ever experienced and the whole company seems to be filled with genuinely great people.(in 31 reviews)
  • "1. Great culture.(in 19 reviews)
  • "I’ve been here for about 3 months now and the benefits are great, really enjoy working here even remotely.(in 17 reviews)
  • "Great CEO.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Leadership is great and the company is growing significantly.(in 15 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ScienceLogic and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to be part of something

Jun 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Acknowledgement at all levels of the great work being done by so many.

Cons

Fast paced environment at times but if you like staying busy, it's not a con

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Getting there

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chance to work with some seriously talented people AIOps space is interesting and growing

Cons

Small company growing pains Benefits and salaries may be falling behind the market

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with aesom

Cons

Could provide more employees benefits

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wow! Talk about about an Amazing environment!

Feb 7, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

We are a company with a compass - our direction is sure, well-mapped and we are well-resourced for the journey. So much has changed for the company in the last 4-years. Our team is more than capable of meeting the challenges that lay ahead. This company continues to grow rapidly. We are building a diverse team that produces results that matter for our customers...the company recently invested in a customer experience initiative that is already paying hug dividends; our employee engagement scores are off the charts. Even in a the throws of the pandemic, I never felt "not cared for" or connected...best career decision of my life...incredible flexibility and work life balance - unlimited PTO - and other good benefits.

Cons

Because we are growing rapidly, the company sometimes experiences growing pains...but these are to be expected and learned from. While the overall team is pretty diverse, some improvement at the exec team level would be a good goal.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

4 Months in. Night and Day from the Support organization I came from.

Feb 2, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people and co-workers. Helpful, knowledgeable people willing and able to help. It feels like the company cares, even from a remote position. The fact the board members (not just one, all of them) have open meetings for the whole company to join and ask questions, I have never heard of a company doing this. Managers care and not only my immediate manager, with in months of hiring my department head scheduled a one on one just to check-in in a non-pressure environment.

Cons

High Learning curve. This makes training very difficult, not that the training is lacking but it is impossible to fit such a complex product in such short time. Being welling to learn and grow will help you adjust. Customer pressure with sensitive issues. I work a customer facing position and people are people, the good part of this is that I only work with IT professionals, which makes them more understanding but everyone has their own pressures at work.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Quality of Life and Company Support are Phenominal

Mar 18, 2022 - Principal Scrum Master
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the teams and individuals that I have the opportunity to work with at ScienceLogic. Everyone, all the way up to the CEO cares about the health and welfare of everyone in their charge. I had to take time off due to a family matter, and everyone on my teams pitched in and took care of all the work... I will always be grateful for this time.

Cons

We are a small company, so if you're looking to be anonymous, this isn't the place. Everyone gets to know everyone else pretty quickly.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company to Work For

Jun 12, 2022 - Customer Solutions Architect in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair pay, good benefits, good work life balance

Cons

Product testing, selling before feature sets are ready and tested

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Understaffed and Mismanaged

May 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers were nice. Always alot of free food.

Cons

Engineering support greatly understaffed-- focused mostly of developing new features, but not fixing what is broken. Technical people promoted into management positions with no management training or experience.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee

Don't expect a recommendation from me

May 5, 2022 - Senior Analyst in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay. That is about it.

Cons

Huge productivity losses due to multiple meeting fatigue on a daily basis. If you have a disability, they don’t care and don’t respect ADA 100% of the time even when informed of a disability prior to being hired.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good work life balance

May 16, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, remote work and technology

Cons

Mediocre pay, unclear product direction

Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 Reviews

ScienceLogic Reviews FAQs

ScienceLogic has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 268 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at ScienceLogic to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ScienceLogic employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ScienceLogic. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

84% of ScienceLogic employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ScienceLogic 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ScienceLogic to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be workplace, management.

Popular Careers with ScienceLogic Job Seekers