Scientific Games Computer Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scientific Games

2.5

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

It was by phone. He called me up. Asked a few questions. Said he would get back with me. One week later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work 7 day on and 7 day off schedule.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Scientific Games

Computer Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scientific Games in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online through careerbuilder. I was contacted via email by the Office Manager. Everything was done through email(s). She sent me an email and we set up a time for a phone interview the following day at 1:00pm. I had my phone in my hand from 12:00pm until 3pm. Did not hear from her. I received an email and she wrote; "she called me and spoke with me for approximately 3 minutes, and then we were disconnected"...did not happen. I called her phone, and left her a message, telling her she did not speak with me. So, she sent me another email for a phone interview the following day for a time between 8:30-10:30am. I was up and ready around 8:00am. I really did not expect to hear from her at 8:30am. She asked me about 15 questions; strengths, weaknesses, which job did I like best and why, which job did I like the least and why; and the last question; what did I expect from the position offered? I then asked her several questions, who did she consider the ideal candidate for the position? She said, someone like myself with my background and extensive experience. I also asked her about a time frame when I would hear back from her regarding whether or not I could expect an inhouse interview. She responded within a week. I sent her an email, thanking her for her time, etc.

Interview Questions

• Did I ever have a conflict with a supervisor and how did I handle it?   1 Answer