Scintera Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scintera Networks

Senior IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scintera Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with VP of engineering for half an hour and scheduled on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview was held in the afternoon with four engineers and the VP of eng. Questions and discussions are broad covering from general topics to specific design details.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scintera Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

techinical phone interview

Interview Questions

Analog Design Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scintera Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

The interviewers were very polite and professional. Interviewers were very technical people. I interviewed with four people. Out of four, two of them asked me technical questions. The questions were wide-range: RC type circuits(Bode and step response), Hogge Phase detectors, TIA(trans impedance amplifiers). They wanted to check the fundamentals. Not all questions came from the resume. As I mentioned, some of them came from general engineering topics. The culture was friendly. I recommend that the interviewee studies his resume and then go over the passive networks, Bode plots, step response.

Interview Questions

• Why do we need the "DOWN" pulse in Hogge detector? Can we get by not using it?   1 Answer

I was working on a similar project.