Scottish Development International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scottish Development International Interview Questions

Interviews at Scottish Development International

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scottish Development International

Senior Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Scottish Development International in March 2012.

Interview

It was quite a lengthy process, but I had a positive experience. It was a two stage process, a phone screening and then a face to face interview. They kindly covered all the expenses I incurred travelling to the interview and were happy to work around my schedule regarding interview times.

International Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanterre (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scottish Development International (Nanterre (France)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with my future +1 and the manager of the Business Unit.
    It was a mutual exchange, This was exactly what an interview should be. The whole interview took about an hour.
    They were open about the missions, the working conditions.
    They didn't try to outsmart me or bully me.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions about me, nothing tricky   1 Answer

Senior Trade Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Scottish Development International (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It is a 2 stage process. However, the interview panellists were nice. Made me comfortable and did not try to intimidate. They are genuinely interested to know how you have reacted or behaved in real life experiences which are relevant to the competencies demanded by the job. They also give you a written assignment relevant to your job profile. This is probably to check how the candidate can express herself/himself through written communication. Overall the experience was good

Interview Questions

• They ask you to describe your real-life experiences with examples which are relevant to the job   1 Answer