Seal Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2016

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seal Consulting

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seal Consulting in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter who scheduled the interview was very humble and kind. But the Interviewer was very arrogant and joined the call 5-10 mins late and did not even request excuse for the same. Looks like he was driving and taking my interview.. It was evident from the back ground noise. He did not even had my resume handy.. He asked few question and went on mute for few mins. Then he quizzed only on the one project that had worked recently.. what he wanted I had done in several other projects but he was stressing of I had done those on current project. He ended the call abruptly without even asking if I had any questions or concerns. He hung up after 20+ mins of call and no feedback yet.. either positive or negative.

Request the interviewers to be little humble, courteous and be kind to the candidates, do not flex your muscle or frustrations on candidates. Pls at least have the candidate resume printed or handy.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seal Consulting (Edison, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about scheduling an interview for the following day only a couple of hours later. It was much easier than I expected, but they really didn't ask me much. More so just talked about the position and what I would be doing with their company. They seemed very enthusiastic, but I was confused when I never received a call or email back even after I wrote each interviewer (the CEO and CFO) a thank you email with more writing samples.

SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seal Consulting (Edison, NJ) in February 2008.

Interview

Got a call from the technical manager, asked me question.