Sealaska Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sealaska

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sealaska (Seattle, WA).

Interview

After submitting an employment application and cover letter, I was scheduled for interviews with prospective managers who might select me for an internship with them. I felt that they conversations were productive in and of themselves, as the interviewers answered all of my questions about the company and what I might expect both in my internship and from full-time, permanent employment. After my interviews I received an offer to intern with one of them.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sealaska in March 2015.

Interview

The application was a little confusing since the options for position were just taken from a general company application process and not tailored to this company's specific departments and fields.

Other than that, my interviews were held on the phone and were very professionally handled. My interviewers were in different time zones, but the interview times were held during business hours within both time zones.

Interview Questions

• What experience, if any, have you had with Microsoft SQL 2014?   Answer Question