Second Cup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Second Cup

1.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Second Cup (Greenville, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

the process was one that took some time and again some of the questions were very challenging while others were in deed quite quite easy. you should really read about the company ahead of time.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Second Cup.

Interview

Interviewed by the owner and took about 30 -40 mins. Just generic questions and asked about relevant expereinces working in other coffee shop and why I want to work here

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

There were quite a few people lining up to be interviewed. The process didn't take long, but it did feel rushed once you were in the seat. I felt slightly uncomfortable but I'm happy I went nonetheless.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Second Cup (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

They call you in and ask you a few simple questions. Like what your experience is and they look for cheery and extroverted individuals. You should emphasise a focus on teamwork and community activities.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Second Cup (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

i applied in person and got a call less than a week later. The interview was short and casual, no previous job experience so it was mainly just getting to know me and availability. i was hired just shortly after my interview

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Second Cup (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview went good. The manager was easy to interact with. They asked me questions about how to make certain hot drinks like Americanos, Latte, Misto's. They asked how I would handle dealing with customer complaints.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Second Cup in July 2018.

Interview

Process was easy, they interviewed me straight away and asked when I could start. The member of staff I spoke to was very friendly and helpful. The interview was very casual and the questions were easy to answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Second Cup (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and they emailed me back for an interview the next day. The person I met with gave me a very standard interview. They asked me about my availability, experience, why second cup etc.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Second Cup (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

- what do you know about second cup
    - what experience do you have
    - very casual interview, I was early to the interview
    it was pretty straight forward and just wanted info on my dt backgrouns

Interview Questions

• - what do you know about second cup
      - what experience do you have
      - very casual interview, I was early to the interview   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Second Cup (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Essentially had no interview, just a phone call telling me to go to my first training shift the next day. I then had my training "week", which was very helpful. It consisted of being on the floor with other employees, and they trained me by showing me how to operate and then let me do some of the work by myself.