Secure Meters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Secure Meters Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

3.2

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First telephonic interview taken and it went well for more than hour. Selected in telephonic round and asked me to come to Udaipur, told not possible from Bangalore. After few days,got a call from them to appear for interview as the panel coming to Bangalore. Every thing is fine except the way and form they conducted the interview for experienced professional designers.
         They treated 5+ yrs guys like less than an intern studying prefinal year of engg. They conducted aptitude, technical and other nonsense on online to assess the candidates. I thought, I would be interviewed for design oriented way atleast. But nothing, I was interviewed like academic what u say for lecturer to colleges. They are asking formulas to remember, solve a numerical problem by giving circuit. WHY should I bother for solving Voltage of resistor in a circuit when I have a damn Multimeter in my hand....!!!! and simulation tools available in the computer !!!

I openly told wrong answers and pretend like dumb so as to not get selected in that. Totally insane mode.

If you are obsessed for a job offer in secure even though u have vast experience, brush up all formulas and derivations and numericals. Nothing to bother about design methodology, mechanism involved to make a product.

I just wanted you realize that every company have their own policies and they should not offend the resources in any manner.

Interview Questions

• 1. Shown a transistor circuit, calculate the current flowing through the resistor.(numerical)
      2. asked for formula, and also derivation for the same.
       No, design level questionary, all academics only.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview process had three rounds.The first round had Aptitude and technical written test.The aptitude questions were moderate.The written test had questions from digital and analog electronics.
    Second round was integrated group discussion,the third round was PI+HR interview.The questions interviewer asked were mainly from analog electronics,microprocessors.

Interview Questions

• Explain the working of multivibrator circuits.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Consisted of Three Rounds:
    Mental Ability Test
    Technical Discussion Interview
    HR

Mental Ability Test is I guess just for the name sake. The questions were like showing the drawings and adding two pieces of triangle or square or circle or some weird shaped results to what.

Interview Questions

• Basics of C# .Net. and architecture diagram of the current project.   Answer Question

Mechanical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephonic followed which was purely technical on product design and plastic part development. Face to face was more into engineering calculations, description of my experiences on the previous developmental works, general IQ test. the process was handled for one full day and was interesting and exhaustive as well.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was simple.
    First there was a written technical and aptitude test.
    Then selected candidates were involved in GD
    Finally a technical round and HR occurs.
    Technical round was of 45 minutes duration
    HR round was of 15 minutes duration
    Technical and aptitude test was of 1 hr duration

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got 4lpa package with a 4 year term compensation of rs30,000

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

written test including aptitude/reasoning and technical. followed by group discussion topic was role of industries in implementation of smart cities followed by personal interview was HR+TECHNICAL. technical questions from machines and power system.

Interview Questions

• about yourself and many technical questions related to electrical engineering only.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through college campus recruitment process.First round was Aptitude test. cleared the test easily not difficult. Then Technical Test .It was moderate. It was followed by Group Discussion on the latest topic . Then it was followed by technical and hr interview. On the next day they took another interview at their Gurgaon office

Interview Questions

• Basic Question on Eletrical
      Distribution Transformes,Skin Effect   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test along with technical test (both written). Aptitude was easy and theoretical ques. from analog, machines , power system were asked. Again it was easy and basic ques. were asked. Some 14 students cleared it out of 55. I was one of them. Then, shortlisted candidates were called for interview. Now interview was tough as lot of ques. were asked from power system and machines(in depth).However be confident about what you know and say clearly if you don't know any ques. Now out of 14, 6 students cleared the interview and again i was selected along with 3 of my friends.

Interview Questions

• First they asked what subjects are u interested in? This they asked to everybody. However they were looking for candidates having knowledge in machine and power system (switchgear). some of the ques. i remember are - how many types of fault are there? Ferrranti effect, skin effect, proximity effect, difference between CT, PT and distributed transformer, types of circuit breakers, there KVA ranges? HVDC and HVAC and there differences etc., transformer protection, one line diagram.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Secure Meters (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview was followed by a written test of moderate standard.
    interview process had 2 rounds. first round at collage campus, which was purely technical and had typical questions.
    2nd round of interview took place at company office at gurgaon with higher officials of company, it was technical cum HR intervierw of moderate standards.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secure Meters (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

At the day first I had faced technical related question answer , I had tried to answer all the question from recruiter end & the next day I had completed my interview in two part , first half again I have faced technical related question & the next I have faced for HR end for confirming my Job but at that time I was disappointed because I was recruited here as a contractual employee.

Interview Questions

• Draw the different type of transformer connection diagram?   1 Answer
    • Definition of BOT   1 Answer
    • What amount salary you have required?   Answer Question