Secure One Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter website. I had two interviews, one with Nicole Hill and one with the person I would be working with. Both of them asked about my experience in marketing and social media. Relatively fast and easy process

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Regular Interview...you get called and they ask you some questions, you submit a resume, you meet with this employer and have a face to face interview and they will call you back if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

like a typical Interview...

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Prepare for everything like you would anywhere else. Dress well and study up on your mortgage knowledge. If there is no experience than that is fine as well. They can train and put you through their licensing program.

Fronter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

I was brought in to a beautiful conference room.Immediately they made me feel welcome with a rock star energy drink. The tone set from the begging of a better life that would be available for my family and I. Since day one I have been a happier and more driven person. Thank you again SOCC for seeing the potential in me.

Interview Questions

• How did I work with people and did I enjoy working with people?   1 Answer

Junior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a decent interview but when you find out afterwards about who was conducting the interviews you ask yourself if they have the credentials to do this, plus management is bs. You guys are lucky I am only saying this much but yea. If I were to change anything about the interview process it would be the people maybe Im bias becausee I don't like the people conducting the interviews and the management but you know everyone is entitled to their own opinion about liking people or not. But I see that in most sales positions people have to be a little shady to succeed so I guess you can blame capitalism.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to make alot of moneyy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Junior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled an interview and went in the next day. The interview was too easy. Barely talked about me, mostly talked about the company. I was given the job right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?
      Are you willing to put in the work to be successful?   Answer Question

Disclosure Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Secure One Capital (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Nicole Hill was interviewer and she sat me down and asked questions about life and things outside of work. This was a nice change from the typical interview questions. Felt like she was trying to get to know the kind of person I was so she could put me in the right position in the company.