Sedin Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sedin Technologies

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sedin Technologies

Found 12 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

Very lengthy exhaustive process. First round tch discussion for 2hours. Second round pair programming and 3rd round another tech programming round. First two rounds were good , that guy was friendly we were having an argument and discussion knowledge sharing between both. Final tech round was stupid ,interviewd by two persons. One guy was keep on arguing that his idea is correct..but he couldn't tell why my idea is wrong or not efficient. He doesn't have any clue about android arch but he just keeps on arguing some caching technique which can be used as fail safe but not as main logic. Criticism should be based on facts and points. I am keep on pointing his idea is not scalable and not a proper solution with points whereas he justify that idea but not putting out points. Waste of time . It s very difficult to work with people like them since they just push their idea by not telling why it's efficient.

Interview Questions
  • caching , viewmodel, memory leaks
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

It had 3 rounds written test,technical and HR round, written test consist of Appti and Technical question on HTML and CSS and 2 persons interviewed me and they were polite and friendly

Interview Questions
  • They asked me write a webpage and create some links and to create a javascript file and to embed it.
  • And question on skills mentioned in resume
Anonymous Employee in Fredericton, NB
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Fredericton, NB) in Jul 2019

Interview

* Contacted the team VIA email. * Received a prompt response. * Went-in for an interview, it went well, and a verbal offer was given. * Documents, references, and additional information was requested, provided, and salary was discussed. * A formal offer letter was given to me along with a start date.

Interview Questions
  • The majority of the interview consisted of a live pair-coding session with the CTO. He was very understanding and helpful throughout the session.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (India)

Interview

apps round technical round and hr interview. I got selected in apps round and went to technical round It was very difficult and I was not selected. They provided lunch in their office

Interview Questions
Sedin Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

The first round was skype round. Questions were related to ROR technical questions. Basic SQL questions where also asked. Rspec was also asked. Questions like proc lamda, concerns were asked. @nd round was managerial round and salary discussion round.

Interview Questions
Sedin Technologies
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (India) in Oct 2018

Interview

After group discussion round there was Technical interview round which was for 20 mins They mainly asked about the project we mentioned in resume and c codes for basic programs ..and few sql questions and then one HR round for 5 mins

Interview Questions
  • what are triggers? what do are joins in sql? what is stored procedure? write the code for fibonacci series
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Chennai) in Jan 2018

Interview

Return in the first round in that they asked apti,sql, reasoning.apti from time and work, calendars, time and distance and some flow chats related question they asked.in sql about employe salaries table.

Interview Questions
Sedin Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Chennai) in Jun 2016

Interview

interview was taken based on 2 levels. First level included the screening process where all the qualifications were screened by the interviewer. Second level included meeting with CEO who generated the screening process. Then finally the process continued with the HR department who managed the recruitement process.

Interview Questions
  • what are your experiences relating to this field?
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2015

Interview

There where Just Three Rounds Aptitude->Technical->HR where they asked simple questions and They checked how bold we can face the situation Aptitude was a bit easier where they asked a basic questions related to our domain And Few Questions in technical Round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedin Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

i attend only one round, west mambalam ... it is small and growing company.... they also doing hotel online order handling ... may be they are project also in hotel related field

Interview Questions
  • aptitude ,Logical reasoning,java and sql queastion only
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12