SelectQuote Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 111 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SelectQuote

SelectQuote

Application

I interviewed at SelectQuote

Interview

Phone interview, initial interview with manager, second interview with manager. Overall was a poor experience, while the HR professional was intelligent and enjoyable, the hiring manager was constantly changing his mind and changed the qualifications for the job after my interview.

Interview Questions
  • There were not many relevant questions
    1 Answer

SelectQuote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SelectQuote

Interview

Four step interview process which included meetings with 5 people. One interviewer did not even show up and did not bother to tell me. Asked basic interview questions and most people were friendly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SelectQuote

Application

I interviewed at SelectQuote

Interview

You get to know the recruiter well before your actual interview. Frustratingly the actual interview is a strict thirty minutes call to sell yourself on Zoom with no interaction from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SelectQuote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SelectQuote in Apr 2021

Interview

The interviewer was easy to talk the and provide alot of great information. She was honest and Straight to the point. She talked about the process and send information via to help.

Interview Questions
  • What is one I dislike about working at a call center ?

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SelectQuote (Newport News, VA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was an easy process. First you speak with a Jr. recruiter. Then 20 minutes later, a Sr. Recruiter call you. She asked general questions about my previous experience. Then she forwarded my info to the hiring manager. He was so cool and experienced. His resume was very impressive. I honestly was intimidated. Once he introduced himself and he saw all of my trophies 😇, it was a done deal.

Interview Questions
  • Who wrote the first life insurance policy for select quote?

SelectQuote

Application

I interviewed at SelectQuote

Interview

1st interview is a 10 minute questions from recruiter, Very easy process as they ask basic questions for the position to see if you will qualify for the next step.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SelectQuote

Application

I interviewed at SelectQuote

Interview

The process involves speaking with the recruiter to review qualifications and expectations, followed by a video meeting with the sales manager. That interview covers more detailed day-to-day tasks, responsibilities, pay structure, etc. The final step is to meet with the Regional Manager who wants to be sure any and all questions and/or concerns are addressed.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any sales experience?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SelectQuote (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and the interviewer was very personable. Relax and be yourself! You will be fine. They asked about your personal goals and fit you perfectly in a position that best fit your needs.

Interview Questions
  • Are you licensed What’s you experience What role are you looking for Have you ever worked remotely Have you ever worked in sales

SelectQuote

Application

I interviewed at SelectQuote

Interview

Very nice throughout the process. Happened so fast that I couldn't really process everything and how/why it was going that fast. I went through two interviews and everybody was very nice. I liked how I knew I didn't get it right away. That helps with allowing you to move on.

Interview Questions
  • What would someone say about you if you were given an award?

SelectQuote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SelectQuote in Jan 2021

Interview

Great process . Detailed questions. Focused on knowledge and experience. Certification info and license state info. Not final just intro stage Next step with recruiter for additional info salary etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Interviews