What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Remote work from home not bad" (in 136 reviews)
- "The training was great to start." (in 105 reviews)
- "Great pay!! I made more money in 3 months than my previous job in a year." (in 81 reviews)
- "Leads provided are ok and the money is good if you are a top agent." (in 46 reviews)
- "The people are great and truly care about doing the right thing for the clients." (in 44 reviews)
- "Micro Management and never satisfied with the amount you sell" (in 65 reviews)
- "Long hours during peak seasons but you are heavily compensated so it makes it worth the sore neck and back." (in 55 reviews)
- "Very very low commission structure." (in 28 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance" (in 27 reviews)
- "Commission structures are confusing and constantly changing just to benefit upper management." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SelectQuote and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,387 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 15, 2023Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMelbourne, FL
Career Growth: SelectQuote offers ample opportunities to those with a quest to advance their career paths within the company. Learning and Development: SelectQuote has a robust onboarding program. SQ invests greatly in initial as well as ongoing employee training and development to ensure steady growth and success. Financial Stability: A bright future often means financial stability. You can have confidence in job security and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits. Networking: SelectQuote attracts top talent. Working alongside skilled professionals can help you build a strong network and gain mentors that can be valuable throughout your career. Company Culture: SelectQuote fosters a positive and inclusive culture, making the workplace a pleasant and motivating environment. Impact: You'll likely have the opportunity to work on projects and initiatives that have a significant impact not only on the companies initiatives, but our clients. Recognition: Exceptional companies recognize and reward employee contributions. This is a standard practice at SelectQuote. This certainly boosts motivation and job satisfaction. Flexibility: While majority of the workforce is remote, there are certainly busier seasons for different verticals, but overall SelectQuote wants everyone to have a great work-life balance.
I have no cons to provide.SelectQuote Response2w
Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear about your positive experiences with SelectQuote! As always, we appreciate your dedication to the company and look forward to your future with us!
SelectQuote Reviews FAQs
SelectQuote has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 1,492 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at SelectQuote to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
48% of SelectQuote employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SelectQuote 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.