Selene Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Selene Finance Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Selene Finance

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Selene Finance.

Interview

It was a rather easy interview with mostly situational questions. I was interviewed by a panel and each had their own questions. It took about 30-40 minutes. Their dress code was casual and they were all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Like "tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it."   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Selene Finance (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Intermediary recruiter, multiple interviews including a round table, it was lengthy in the final decision process. The face to face consisted of behavior based questions mixed with skill set specific questioning. A panel interview was much more situational applied skills coupled with personality. There was a good effort to ensure the fit was right for me and the employer. I felt very much as though the company wanted to make sure I would be successful in role for which I applied.

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Selene Finance (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview comprised of telephonic review of experience and skill. The next step was a face to face interview conducted by the General Counsel and assistant Vice President to General Counsel. The entire process was a thorough review of indicated legal background both in the private and public sectors.

Interview Questions

• What is my approach to resolving extended legal disputes   1 Answer