Seminole County Government Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seminole County Government

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seminole County Government (Sanford, FL).

Interview

Laid back and informal. Was interviewed by 3 managers (1 became my direct supervisor). Typical interview questions but some were skill specific. Was asked to provide examples. Manager called me 3 weeks later to offer position.

Recreations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Seminole County Government (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

It was decent they asked many questions that made me think as well as gave them a good handle on me as a potential employer. The position was to fill 3 roles at 3 seperate parks. I was one of 4 aplicants interviewing that day. The one bad thing was that there were 6 males doing the interview and no females. Me being a woman it was a little intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a situation where i disagreed with an employer and how did i handle it.   Answer Question
    • What hours would I be willing to work?   Answer Question
    • Do I have a clean driving history.   Answer Question
    • What are my strengths?   Answer Question
    • What skills have I learned in my previous jobs that I feel would lend themselves well to the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seminole County Government (Sanford, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and had phone interview with 3 person panel approximately 4 weeks after applying. I was e-mailed to schedule a follow-up in person interview with 3 person panel 1 week later that included a 1 hour skills test. I was called for a third and final one on one interview with supervisor 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• How to handle multitasking and prioritizing projects and daily intermittent tasks   Answer Question
    • Skills assessment on filing, excel and word expertise, prioritizing tasks   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seminole County Government (Sanford, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

panel interview process to assess skills and compatibility for the agency and new hire. several rounds of question and answers. testing/ assessment was based of experience and qualifications. the opportunity was allowed for additional questions at the end as well.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seminole County Government in March 2009.

Interview

One interview by VP of HR. We talked for an hour and he had a hard time staying on point.

Interview Questions

• What did you have for breakfast this morning.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Hasd a bad feeling about the company. Thye have a history of hiring good people and then these good people are gone within a year.