Senior Rehab Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Senior Rehab Solutions

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

interview process was tedious , pretty much they all asked the same questions. and promise potential new employee the world to fill the position quickly.

1. phone interview with recruiter.
    2. phone interview with regional director, who was rude.
    3. facility interview with rehab director, who was much nicer than regional!

Interview Questions

• basic questions nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was simple and quick. I had one phone interview and three one-on-ones. I felt that I was able to answer all my questions and learn a great deal about the organization during my interview.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions in March 2017.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and then went to an in person interview. Was asked all the standard questions and they wanted me to ask several questions as well. It was pretty easy

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with VP of recruiting followed by another phone interview with regional and an interview and site visit with DOR consisted of tour of facility and introduction of staff including supervising PT.

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was quick becausel there were plenty of openings. A lot of paper work to fill out. The drug screening was easy with convient locations. Interview was done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Where do most of your experience come from   1 Answer

Speech-Language Pathology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions (Victoria, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite in depth and several clinical situation were given and I had to provide solutions to them and describe potential therapy goals and therapy approaches. This kind of interview made me think that they were serious about patient care and the quality of therapists tha they will hire.

Interview Questions

• How are some of the swallowing symptoms that person with oral dysphagia may display?   1 Answer

SLP CF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Senior Rehab Solutions (Temple, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me asked the usual questions, areas of interest, relevant experience, met with DOR he asked the same things and was very nice. I was offered the job shortly after

Interview Questions

• What population are you interested in working with?   1 Answer