Sennheiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sennheiser Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.2

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sennheiser.

Interview

First step was a telephone interview as I was living very far away at the time. 2 People from the HR department asked me several standard questions. The atmosphere over the phone was quite nice and very friendly. We agreed on a second interview face to face. I received an e-mail with detailed instructions on how to find their factories and appointment details with my interview partners. Very good!
    On the interview day I was welcomed by the person who still had the job to show me around and explain basics about the job. That was at first a little bit odd, but while talking to him I learned that he was going to be promoted to a new job and just transferred to another department. So I was going to be simply his successor. After that my potential new Boss and his department manager invited me for lunch (yummy!) and then after that we had a more in depth personal interview. That went pretty good as well. There was no special test required although it was about a technical position. Level wise it was somewhat of a step down for me (being a department manager in my old job at that time) but it was a very interesting job offer. Nevertheless we agreed on contract negotiations. They sent me the contract via e-mail again and a few questions were quickly clarified via telephone again. I accepted the job!
    Overall the experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• There were 2:

1) Standard: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"
      -> If you prepare yourself for this question then you can deliver.

2) "Being a Manager with direct reports in your current job right now, how will you handle this possible step-down by not having direct reports anymore and find your place in the Organization?”
      -> I did not prepare very well for this question, but I answered honestly with a mix of strong interest and flexibility. I guess they liked that.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sennheiser.

Interview

got an unexpected phone call and was giving an interview right on the spot. The job was something I applied to over a month ago. So I was not quite sure what the job was about, but the interview must've thought It was the only job in the world I applied for so I should be ready. I think that is ridiculous. They should've have set up a time to call me so I could prepare myself.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about company   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sennheiser (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Lengthy and many rounds of interview and slow feedback and decision. It takes 3months to get back. The offer was posted via email. I think local HR could have done better with a face to face meeting.

Interview Questions

• How , why , what do you do when you are pressed for time to be on schedule for launch with many production failures.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sennheiser (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was low-stress and it mainly stressed about my background and previous achievements during the first round of interview, and the remaining interviews were scenario based and focus on how I would would approach certain situations and what decisions I would make as a Product Manager. I was interviewed by the Director of Product Management. The interviews (3 total) progressed very quickly between the first round and the final round. The decision was quick with a turnaround within 2 weeks total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiation, however, the offer was reasonable and there was no need to stretch it much further.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urdorf (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sennheiser (Urdorf (Switzerland)) in October 2016.

Interview

2 entretiens d'embauches en allemand à Zurich durée 2 x 2 h avec des questions sur le passé, mes connaissances, mes idées, mes compétences, des questions personnelles, famille, ancien employeur, type d'entreprise, puis explication de la structure de travail, conditions de travail,
    condition de salaire, voiture, bonus, LPP. Reçu documentation produit pro à ma demande.
    2 ème entretiens avec le supérieur direct venu d'Allemagne pour prise de connaissance, explications plus précises, questions plus pointues sur les produits

Interview Questions

• Connaissez-vous la clientèle en Suisse romande?
      Connaissez-vous nos produits ?
      1 Answer