Sensor Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sensor Products

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensor Products (Madison, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

A laughable joke

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to sign a 3 year exclusivity contract?   1 Answer

Negotiation

a joke

Sensor Products Response

Jan 2, 2017 – marketing

We don't ask anybody for an excusivity contract. This is factually untrue

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sensor Products (Madison, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Only interviewed with the owner of the company, had no contact with other employees during the interview. I knew this was a small company, but got no tour of the office or introduction to other employees.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what I would do if I wanted to contract with a manufacturer but could not use their process for a complete day, how would I get them interested in working with us.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 25% increase in the initial starting offer because i had extensive experience and they were looking for an an entry level person.I was also able to negotiate flexibility in working hours to accommodate my personal life.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensor Products (Madison, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

I met face to face with sales team members and the CEO on separate occasions. It was a very details and thoughtful interview. They made it as a relaxed and comfortable enviorment, where i could large.

Junior Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensor Products in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was easy.

Two Interviews back to back same day.

The Director who interviewed me was very nice but seemed very uncomfortable. It looked like this was his first time interviewing anyone. He asked me a few questions and got me the CEO.

Basic questions, nothing too difficult, but some of them were quite odd. It felt very rushed.

Second Interview was with the CEO. The reviews I've read on glassdoor are quite accurate, he's got a few loose screws. Not very warm man. First thing he said was "I've got 5 minutes with you". Asked questions about my background and then said "I've got to go". Gave me no chance to speak. I asked if I can ask him a few questions and he said "I only have time for 1 question". WOW
    Before he left, he told me to sell him something from their website via email. Umm. Ok.

They told me what the base pay would be but wouldn't elaborate on the commission. When I asked the director to give me details on the commission structure he said "Im not sure". I still have no idea how much money you could make.

Software/Marketing/Sales/Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensor Products (Madison, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

a joke. No effort put in by management. Ho hum. Didn't meet other managers or owner. Found out that every single employee had a different interview process. Some didn't interview at all

Interview Questions

Sensor Products Response

Jan 14, 2017 – marketing

All prospects have the same interview process. They might meet with different interviewers but the process is the same for all applicants.