Serco Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 335 of over 335 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Serco Group

Application

I interviewed at Serco Group

Interview

Phone call first to introduce yourself and get information about your actual position. Then second interview to check your technical knowlegde. Hr process is to ask for salart expectation and willing of relocation, notice period etc..

Interview Questions
  • Did you have an atc ops experience
    Answer Question

Serco Group

Application

I interviewed at Serco Group

Interview

Several rounds of technical and behavioral interviews with varying levels of employees and a written test of relevant tech and skills used on the job to assign to the right project

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Serco Group

Application

I interviewed at Serco Group

Interview

They were opening a new location, so they held a mass-hiring cattle call. The interview was in a convention center event space with dozens of individual tables set up. When it was my turn, I went to an open table, spoke to the interviewer one-on-one, and was ultimately handed a job offer letter off of a stack.

Interview Questions
  • It was basically a review of my work history and experience level. Couple of those "What are your strengths?" "What are your weaknesses?" style questions.

Serco Group

Application

I interviewed at Serco Group

Interview

universal credit spoke to the manager as I was already working for the company in a different position so i went straight to training the training was good i understood well

Interview Questions
  • no questions asked as I was already working for them from another position

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco Group (Luton, East of England, England, England)

Interview

The interview process was quiet relaxed. Eligibility questions and then a situation role play. A literacy test linked to the role play. Then a simple math test not too hard.

Interview Questions
  • What are the day to day task of a DCO?

Serco Group

Application

I interviewed at Serco Group

Interview

I applied here seven years ago and it was a very friendly experience. The supervisor at the time was a very caring person and easy to work for. I worked here 2 years before having to move.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sikandra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serco Group (Sikandra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Aug 2021

Interview

They give you a paragraph to read in english and then They said To translate it in hindi... And you also have to Know Basic computer skills and normal typing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Serco Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco Group in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Phone Call. Questions about the experience in handling customers. What have outstanding customer services done for the customers? What were the things you done wrong? When was the last time you have called customers? When was the last time help customers to handle theirs on the phone?

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Derby, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

On Microsoft teams, started with eligibility questions, then a role play where I was given a short brief about the role play. ( a delivery driver who's navigation system stopped working & had to call up to sort the delivery) Simple role play if you think on your toes. Then the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Serco Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Serco Group

Interview

Got interview invite after application, met with 2 members of the team. Asked about my experience with projects and some technical problems. They then described their transition to low-code development.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 335 Interviews