Seterus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seterus Interview Questions

2.5

Early Stage Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seterus (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

Simple process but took close to 1 month to receive feedback from the hiring manager. Interview was at an offsite location, and mostly standard questions. Company did not mention the position was for collections, only mentioned loan specialist prior the interview. As long as you dress business casual, sound enthusiastic, and have the ability to collect, you will be promoted quickly. Also, once you make it to training, if you do well you will advance quickly. If not, expect to be placed in a lower paying position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strenths and weaknesses. Describe a time you provided exceptional customer service. Why do you want to work for Seterus? Can you tell me about the company? What are your longterm goals?   Answer Question

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seterus (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

It was very easy and with Manpower. They asked pretty simple, straight forward questions. She made me feel very comfortable.It was very short and to the point. I was in and out pretty quickly and got the job.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seterus (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Hired through Manpower and I only had to complete a phone interview and an online assessment. I was hired without even walking in the door! Which if I had known better I would have declined the position. Close to zero benefits as a contractor and you could be stuck as a contractor for years

Invoice Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seterus (Beaverton, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

You meet with a temp agency recruiter first to show you the place and see where you would fit then the set up an interview with the manager on another date. You got to the interview which was pretty quick, they ask you all the typical questions. The recruiter calls you after the interview to see how you felt about the job and to see if you are still interested. A few days later I was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What's one strength and one weakness you think you have?   Answer Question

Customer Service Job (CALL CENTER) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seterus (Beaverton, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

At the interview (through the contractor) they won't tell you what is your actual job at the company and they won't tell you what is going to be your job position EITHER.

They will TELL you about the benefits and ASK you about your work experience (and believe me, even though you have NONE of work experience, they will hire you anyways).

Seterus and Wonderland are synonymous during the interview process.

HOWEVER ......

Once you are hired .............
    You will find out .........................
    that you are an actual ---------------------------------------------------------------> MORTGAGE COLLECTOR

They will give you a fancy name such as: Customer Management Agent ...

but ....

this is just to make up your title of "COLLECTOR"

After you have passed the interview process, they will put you in a 3 weeks JAIL training where you will be willing to die.

This PAID training is all about the SYSTEM of SETERUS and about you learning everything about Mortgage collection in three weeks.... YES... THREE WEEKS

(The good thing of this training is that you will have the power to become a P.H.D in Mortgage collection ........... AND IF YOU ARE TOO SMART .... you are gonna be applying for OTHER jobs while doing the training. You will do it because this training is PAID. So at the end of all, you can still turn it down after learning everything about Mortgage collection)

The secret to pass in this training doesn't depend on how much knowledge you got from this training but how often you MISSED classes. Many of my friends didn't score well on the tests and they just passed the training because they didn't miss one day. You will have TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST

*** BTW, the class is going to be PACKED on your first day. Seterus hires a bunch of people because they know that HALF of the new hires are going to possibly QUIT along the way. ***

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Seterus?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seterus.

Interview

First was the HR resume screening. Next were 2 phone interviews with the team manager and team lead. Questions were mostly on resume and experience. Asked questions on the university I was enrolled in and the courses that I had taken. Very simple and straight forward process. Project management experience is a plus.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Seterus.

Interview

customer service skills on the phone and collections. pone skills and attendance. outbound collections is required and a must. accuracy, consistance and team work is also a must.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seterus (Research Triangle Park, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview with Seterus, which included the hiring manager, peer manager and the technical team lead. General interview questions were asked i.e., tell me about yourself and specific questions regarding positions on my resume.

Interview Questions

• How are reports, business processes and business performance all interrelated?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seterus in September 2013.

Interview

Talked with senior engineer / architect in Beaverton office by phone after hearing about opening from current employee. Standard C# / .Net technical questions and background work inquiries. Mostly describing which technologies I had used and how how useful they were... comparing and contrasting technologies rather than trivia questions. Solid interview

Interview Questions

• Having to defend technology choices that were driven by other people at my previous employer.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seterus.

Interview

Questions we not very challenging. Talked to people from India to get paperwork done.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer