Shape Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

quick n ez HR was respectful and asked the right questions but i wish they would be more strict cause there are too many lazy un qualified un experienced co workers that lied to get their job

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone screen, followed by a one hour phone interview. A two hour in person interview and plant tour came a few weeks later. My process was accelerated because of a family friend passing my resume along to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be on call 24/7 for production support? Even on weekends   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI).

Interview

I inquired about the position at a career fair and applied online. Received a phone call to setup interview several weeks later. Met with HR department at one of their business units and discussed position details, resume overview, previous work history/experience, answered basic interview questions.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

phone interview lasted for about an hour and numerous questions regarding global operations, then reviewed current skills and responsibilities. discussed options for other positions and timing for further interviews, would be follow up conversations,

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

HR department arranged on site interview. Interview went well. I gave a presentation of my previous work related to quality engineering. They said they have two positions, which one I would be more interested? They also gave me a brochure on community living in Grand Haven. Both program mamagers and Quality director was present. They did not ask me much techincal or job related questions, perhaps I presented everything well enough. Although from their body language I infered that I am selected, yet the very next day iwas sent email regretting.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience   1 Answer
    • Would you be interested in our Quality program position   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shape Corp.

Interview

Started with basic questions then two additional people entered and asked very specific questions which you could only answer if you have knowledge in their practices. Confidence is key so even if you have no idea what they ask be confident in your answer and BS will go far.

Production Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial response was over the phone where I was told that I would be a shoo-in for a production lead position. I got to the interview and at the face to face interview I was told I would have to be a team lead for a period of time before I could take over the production lead position because I needed to get the " culture of the company." I did this within a matter of weeks and applied for a production lead position. I was shot down. I was in fact shot down seven times for the position that I was supposed to get at the beginning. My advice to others about this situation is to don't take something that you're promised if you're not given it immediately.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial HR phone screen. Then emailed personality test followed by a 4 person panel interview. Invited back for a 2nd 4 person panel interview and plant tour. Very quick process.

Weld Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Haven, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shape Corp (Grand Haven, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Hired through Adecco temp agency.
    Can't use any tobacco products to be hired in.
    An applicant must pass a pre-employment screening test for basic math and problem solving then must pass the safety section of orientation to keep the position.
    Working experience through Adecco and supervisor referal a big plus.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, flat start rate for new employees with with 90 day, 6 month, and annual reviews and pay raises.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was a great experience. They got back to me fairly quickly. I got interviewed by HR and an engineer that worked there. It was one of the best interview experiences.

Interview Questions

Shape Corp Response

Mar 26, 2018 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your interview experience! We wish you the best in your future endeavors!