Shared Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shared Health

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shared Health (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process did not include HR and the phone screening was conducted by what appeared to be two junior level Business Analysts. The same two BAs and their manager conducted the onsite interview which lasted about an hour and consisted of asking a list of predetermined questions that were generic in nature and could be used to assesses ones IT and/or business analysis skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What Microsoft Office applications are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to work 60+ hours a week as a salaried employee?   1 Answer
    • Can you travel extensively?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shared Health (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the current supervisor 1:1 and also the new supervisor over the phone and the Clinical Director over the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate although after I relocated cities, I wish that I had.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shared Health in February 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview with H/R - 30 Minutes. 2nd phone interview with hiring manager - 30 minutes. Very cordial & professional. Primary focus of questions revolved around previous healthcare experience, C-level contacts and industry knowledge of Health Information Exchanges including electronic medical records.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and knowledge regarding electronic healthcare records.   Answer Question