Sharekhan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sharekhan Interview Questions

Interviews at Sharekhan

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Sharekhan (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was mix of technical and business. They will focus on market connectivity and working of stock market

Not a MNC

Java Developer Interview

Interview

First will be HR round.. she asked me about my background and why you wanted to change.. reception is not cool but ok.. very nice location in Lodha.. good ambience..

Interview Questions

• basic java.. object class.. inheritance.. expection.. error.. hierarchy.. try catch flow. basic JSP servlet.. plsql basic.. diff between sp and function.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sharekhan (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Round One Technical interview.
    Second again Technical However they call it managerial round.

- So boring process no value to Candidate time. Present them self so busy and make candidate to for 1.30 hour in each round. No one day process. Takes 15 days to schedule second round. Do not afford experienced candidate.
    Interviewer does not have manners to sit for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Project related questions, MVC, Web api & MSSql qestions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharekhan.

Interview

interview with a person only

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sharekhan.

Interview

No such question s were asked......... Also they take people for sales only......... And they don't need people with finance background ok ... ..... people for sales only......... And they don't need people with finance background ok ... .....

Internship Interview

Interview

The overall process was of 2 stages. Resume shortlisting and personal interview.The interview was not that tough. Mostly it was focused on topics like mutual funds, financial markets kind of thing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sharekhan (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There is nothing like interview been conducted we just wen to office and the territory manager met us and told whoever came to office are selected because end of the day interns should be sell demat accounts

Interview Questions

• Interview was not conducted at all. how they can ask questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharekhan (Kolkata (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

When I first came for the interview as a fresher, the manager who was supposed to interview me was 45 mins. late. It was a 1:1 interview where he hardly asked me any questions and instead told me if I accepted the job, it would be made easy for me without any pressure of sales. I was immediately put through a second round of 1:1 interview with a senior manager who asked a lot of personal questions during the interview such as my height, weight etc. I felt uncomfortable but answered a few before I refused to anymore. The interview was over and I was offered the job. I felt the work culture was very casual. Most of the employees were gujrati giving a sense of favourism during the hiring process. The office structure was basic with basic amenities.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the finance or share broking field?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any medical conditions? What is your height, weight? Do you eat well?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sharekhan (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Face to face interview with your team leader
    One apptitute test will be taken by online and Reginal sale manager is take a telephoneic round.
    After one hr round. Area sale manager will also take a normal interview..

Sales Interview

Interview

7 days
     FIRST they takes your basic knowledge about marketing
    After they ask u for salary expectation. Day after they call you
    For 2nd round
    You have to open 10monthly demat account.
    Salary is 12000

Interview Questions

• what is 4p of marketing?
      what is demat account mutual fund?   Answer Question