Shaw Stone & Webster Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shaw Stone & Webster Construction

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Gibson, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Shaw Stone & Webster Construction (Port Gibson, MS) in January 2014.

Interview

General; we watch films about nuclear plant and it history safety regulation,and what the company expected out of it new employees,and how dangerisk and working unself could end your life in a .second.

Interview Questions

• are you afraid to work around radiation   1 Answer

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shaw Stone & Webster Construction (Waynesboro, GA).

Interview

I transferred from a fossil job with Shaw. the first step involved a phone interview with the QC piping supervisor. I then 3 weeks later i went to the site for a detailed interview with the piping supervisor, QC manager, and the Director of QC/QA. then there was a two month time frame while a detailed security clearance was being done on my background. Once that was completed I then hired in and completed a one week fitness for duty training.

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected. the people in the interview process were very professiional in there manner and I was prepared for my interview   Answer Question