Shell Vacations Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shell Vacations Hospitality

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell Vacations Hospitality (Anaheim, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had to fill out an application online AND in person, which took forever to do in person. Have your references, previous employer's info, etc when coming into the interview.

Some questions:
    -Why do you want to work here?
    -What is your strongest quality?
    -If a drunk man came to the front desk and said the men's restroom was on fire, what would you do? Our security is only from 10pm-6am, so what if it was outside of those hours?
    -What is your proudest moment?
    -What is an obstacle you had to over come at work?

Interview Questions

• If you were on the phone with an owner and a person came to the front desk wanting to check-in, who would you help first?   1 Answer

With a degree, a full time front desk agent is not the position I planned on having! The position wasn't giving me hope of moving up in the company.

Timeshare Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shell Vacations Hospitality (Garden Grove, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was easy and fast, just wanted to know if I had some sort of experience. I had a job with the same company in Customer Service Front Desk Agent for one of their locations. The Human Resources Assistant was the same so she had known me for 5 yrs

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shell Vacations Hospitality (Northbrook, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Got an interview through recruiting agency. Interviewed with 2 groups of 3 people; senior accountant, project manager and controller. Interview lasted about one 2 hours. Standard questions were asked i.e. weaknesses, strengths, work experience, tell me about yourself etc. After few days the HR manager contacted me with the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation