Sheridan Road Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sheridan Road Financial Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheridan Road Financial

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheridan Road Financial (Northbrook, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Sheridan Road was a wonderful company to interview with. Interview process was structured, productive and beneficial. I met with senior management and a fellow analyst, which was beneficial to ask questions about the position as well as daily activities. I was very impressed with the process.

Interview Questions

• What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   1 Answer
    • What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated my compensation package with the co-owner (Daniel). He's a good negotiator, but I believe I ended up getting what I was looking for.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheridan Road Financial in November 2010.

Interview

The interviews consisted of a preliminary phone interview--questions included general information, tell me about yourself, etc.

The "final round" interview consisted of meeting with 3 of the employees at SRF; an analyst, a VP, and someone from C-level management. Questions ranged from background information, to market related questions, and corporate fit.

Interview Questions