Shionogi & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shionogi & Co. Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

3.1

CTA Position Interview

Application

I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. in April 2016.

Interview

Intial phone screen interview with HR. Called more than 20 minutes after the appointed time. No apologies offered. 1st bad sign. Interview lasted for barely 5 mins, 2nd bad sign. Asked basic questions. Never heard from them again.

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. (Florham Park, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied at the recommendation of a current employee. Initial phone screen with HR; in-person interview shortly thereafter. Very positive, friendly, timely interview with senior directors and VPs. Were nice enough to set up a second interview with would-be colleagues at my request, albeit a month later. HR kept in touch on a weekly basis for the next six weeks, finally letting me know that they decided not to extend an offer.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. (Columbus, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

2 week process, was contacted by a company after applying online through LinkedIn. Conducted phone interview, then 1 week later an in-person interview. Very basic expected interview with lots of STAR questions

Territory Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co..

Interview

all they cared about was if you were in the top 5% of the company.

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. (Buffalo, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Had one phone screen with a recruiter, one meeting with my manager, one meeting with their manager. Very easy interview process. Straight forward, regular sales questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Supplier Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial phone pres-screen with the hiring manager. Then flown in for face-to-face interview with hiring manager and co-worker. Additional interviews conducted with Quality Director, HR representative. Schedule somewhat disorganized due to travel schedules of interviewers. There did not seem to be a set procedure for defining questions or a consistent approach between interviewers. Total interviews took less than 1 full-day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job, since it was a lower level and lower paying job than my current role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, was informed that I was at the top of the range for salary even with pay-decrease from previous position. My recruiter is now an in-house employee, so may have discouraged negotiation due to move internally.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. in April 2012.

Interview

Rushed.....Not given enough time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shionogi & Co. in March 2010.

Interview

A very professional environment. Offices were very modern in nice real estate. HR was professional and friendly. The people I did meet and see appeared to be relaxed and happy to be there. The interview questions were practical to the position and experience-based. There were no "off the wall" questions, surveys or evaluations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you are qualified for this position.   1 Answer