Shop 'n Save Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2017

1.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Got a E-mail first saying they pulled my resume and wanted to get in contact regarding a possible position. Called on phone at time of phone interview, got a feeling of your background asked a few questions.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save.

Interview

I Was Called For A Interview The Lady Asked One Simple Question . What Is Customer Service To You. The Interview Was Very Quick . The Person Who Was Supposed To Interview Wasn't There. The Man Just Basically Told Me About The Duties , What I Was Be Wearing And The Prcoess Of Being Hired.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stephens City, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save (Stephens City, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple and to the point. Describing situations that you would solve in steps. Customer service questions. What position you would want. Standard questions in a interview. They will do a background check. It's a one on one interview process and if qualified then they will contact you the next day.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Put I'm my app in the morning called me in the afternoon gave me the interview the next day got hired on the spot very east helped me out a lot told me exactly what I was gone do hours I was gone work and everything.clothes I had to wear and was straight up with me about everything

Interview Questions

• What kind of shows do you like to watch
      Do you know anybody that works for Shop 'n Save
      Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save.

Interview

The interview went well. The interviewer mostly asked questions to know my availability. He asked me to describe my self, why I want the job, etc. The interviewer then told me what was the job description and actually gave me the hours of what I would work if I get hired. The interview went well. The interview was yesterday and I'm still waiting if I got the job.

Checker, Deli Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save (Florissant, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview the next day by a district office worker, who first asked me a few questions about myself and my availability. He was my contact through this process.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save in November 2015.

Interview

Went in for interview at shop and save. Pretty casual ask basic questions then tell you all about the job! Was very easy and they provide you with useful information, then ask you if you have any questions! They are getting back to me by next week!

Office Checker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save (Fenton, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Online questionnaire to fill out followed by an interview. Met with Store Manager, head cashier, and assistant store manager. Did a walk through of the store. Reviewed everything that a daily day would be like such as dealing with customers, WIC procedures, produce, and reconciling tills.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heidelberg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save (Heidelberg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

They pretty much just made sure I would show up everyday. Asked me about some of my hobbies and what I liked to do in my free time. If you get an interview, the job is pretty much yours. They have high turnover too, so they're pretty much always hiring.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies?   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shop 'n Save.

Interview

Very easy. Just simple questions about what was on your application. They drug test with a mouth swab. They specify that you will not be a full time worker and will start at current minimum wage. Nothing special, anyone can get hired.