Shoppa's Material Handling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Shoppa's Material Handling

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shoppa's Material Handling

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppa's Material Handling (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

I sent my resume into the hiring manager and was asked to come in for an interview. I was greeted at the receptionist desk with a smile. The receptionist was very helpful and quickly assessed my needs. The hiring manager then asked me to come back for the interview. The overall interview was great. I was explained the job responsibilities and background on the company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppa's Material Handling.

Interview

A recruited passed my resume on to Shoppa's corporate office. I interviewed with 3 people. 1 week later I was offered the job. I accepted and then they rescinded the offer 10 minutes later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoppa's Material Handling (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very organized and professionally directed . Several question and answer discussions and even though I didn't get the job the hr mgr was very positive and helpful in encouraging me to to keep applying for different opportunities that may be available in the future.

Interview Questions

• How would I improve the job duties   1 Answer

PM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppa's Material Handling (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Warm welcome from the interviewer in the front lobby then brought me back to the office in which we would interview and it went very well. Following the interview, I received a call within a day.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppa's Material Handling (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Very laid back. Lasted about 20 minutes and we sat in an office and talked pretty much. They made me feel very comfortable during the interview. After a few work questions we sat around and told stories of our prior work experiences.