ShopperTrak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2018

2.6

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ShopperTrak (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Simple interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have a finance degree but was hired into this position because anyone can do it.

Interview Questions

• you live a little far from chicago, will you be able to make it to work by 9am....   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Configuration Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty standard process. Nothing out of the ordinary. Meet with multiple managers who ask the same question in different ways to make sure your answers line up. Any retail experience from your past regardless of how significant is seen as beneficial

Other opportunities

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ShopperTrak.

Interview

Found the position on their website, applied, and interviewed. The whole process took less than a week, I believe! I was in touch with a company recruiter before I was interviewing by my hiring manager. Great, straight forward process!

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience on my resume, and why I was interested in working for the company. What made me a great fit for the position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ShopperTrak.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later. Was emailed to have a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes (it was behavioral and I was asked to walk the HR representative through my resume). Was contacted a week later for an in-person interview at the offices downtown (meet with the statistician to make sure I was qualified, with the HR department, and with the hiring manager). Was called next week for a second in-person interview. Got offer at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain the calculations made in an Excel spreadsheet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ShopperTrak (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screening, then two interviews with hiring managers. It was 2 behavioral interviews. The first interviewee was the actual hiring manager and the second individual was a collegue that the manager worked closely with.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at ShopperTrak (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Three interviews in one day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation at my level

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ShopperTrak (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process involved meeting with the Exec team individually, then a presentation in front of them on a subject you are confident in. Also met with various SME's throughout the organization during the process. The interview process is long and tenuous, however the people are genuinely good natured and not throwing out "gotcha" questions left and right.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ShopperTrak (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Worked there before and they knew my credentials

Negotiation

Paid my rate

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ShopperTrak (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview with one member of the QA team. Then had an in person interview at Willis Tower. Met with 2 sets of engineers, QA team and QA director then met with embedded software development team. Seemed to be very interested in test automation.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ShopperTrak.

Interview

I had applied online and had a HR associate reach out to me by phone. She didn't seem to have much industry knowledge. Interviewer had an agenda of questions that she ran through and seemed to care less about the answers.