Shoppers Stop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoppers Stop Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop.

Interview

The interview was a Skype interview. The interviewer introduced himself and asked a few questions. He was busy using his cellphone and not interested in listening to my answers. At times he was not even on my screen. He didn't ask a single cross question so it was clear that he was not listening to my answer rather.

Interview Questions

• About my understanding of the retail industry.   1 Answer

Coding Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Tata Consultancy Services is software services consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is the Asia’s largest IT service provider. The company also provides business solutions and outsourcing services.

Selection Process:-
    Written Exam
    Technical Interview + Managerial Interview
    HR Interview

Academic Criteria:
    Minimum 60 percent throughout the degree.
    No backlogs should be there.
    Gap in studies for upto 2 years is allowed with valid reasons.

Interview Questions

• different questions based on -BASICS OF C LANGUAGE   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, one with hr and other with GM, interview was easy. nothing to worry. just be calm and cool. very friendly senior management. friendly bank end.

Interview Questions

• how will you control shrinkage, how will you improve sales.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

written test after that they called for group discussion in which they have given us a topic. we discussed about it and group discussion was nice. Then they called us for interview in which they asked several questions about background and future pla

Interview Questions

• your background
      why retail?
      1 Answer

Application

Interview

I applied as a Campus Process.
    The 1st process is the Aptitude Test which comprise of 25 to 30 Questions.
    One can easily clear this round if he/she has a good practice.
    After clearing the 1st round the next process is Group Discussion & Once you clear GD then there is an Personal Interview which comprises of Basic Questions regarding yourself, Marketing.
    Be confident & clear about your thought process.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was got call from a staffing agency and schedule for personal interview
    nothing structured they come to conclusion easily no space to express your self
    Tell me about yourself
    why you left your previous job
    family back ground
    etc etc

Interview Questions

• Not a structured interview   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

tell about yourself
    take through your daily activities in store
    how to you motivate your team?
    how do you keep yourself motivated?
    how do you control shrinkage?
    do you keep yourself updated with fashion?
    what steps will you take to increase sales?

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you found out that RBI is inwarding stocks without proper scanning?   Answer Question

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Bhopal (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1st round was apptitude test
    2nd round was face to face interview.
    last and final round was HR round. if you clear the 1st round than 70% chance to clear all the round.

Interview Questions

• related to data structure and some question based on logical thinking   Answer Question

Unit IB Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Human resource Discussion, Sales discussion, Future plans, Sales pitch, Sales plan, family history, company presentation, now it is irritating to describe forcefully by glassdoor team

Unit Visual Merchandiser Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Stop (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I have been interviewed by HR first and then i have been called for personal interview to Mumbai(India). It was friendly interview and it was a learning experience for me even if i would have not got that job.