ShowClix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ShowClix

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ShowClix (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite with the CTO and one of the managers. They seem like great people and I wish them the best. They joke a lot, which helps. I was kind of intimidated initially because everyone in the office looked like burberry models. The office has a nice view, a giant ping pong table, and a nice little kitchen. It spans one floor, not much bigger than one floor of a house. It is on the 13th floor (don't see that often).

Interview Questions

• Asked me what my favorite class had been then asked me about concepts from said class   Answer Question
    • What do you do in your free time related to computer science (i.e. blogs)?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ShowClix (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

5 months after applying online I got an interview request.

I met with 3 different department heads for a casual interview which was very conversational. Honestly, considering that I was going through chemotherapy treatments at the time and not 100% on my game during this surprise interview for a job I applied for before my diagnosis (and when I got the interview request I thought why not) I thought it went very well except for a stumble on a weirdly worded question. I had a great time talking to everyone about the company and all the things they're doing. They do truly have a great business model and I often refer potential clients to them.

Then I took a Predictive Index test at home as a "behavioral assessment" which is a very low-touch HR screening tool. To this day, as I interview potential employees myself, I am still reminded of how strange this screening process is.

In the end I left with a very negative impression of the company because after waiting a month to hear back from them and I had to email them to ask where they were in the interview process.

When you interview anyone, not even just someone from your own small industry, please respect their time and let them know they weren't hired after you interview them when you make your decision. Courtesy does not take that much time out of your day.

Interview Questions

• What (apps/applications) do you use?   1 Answer

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ShowClix (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had Phone Screen with CTO, Linux Systems Administrator, then an In Person Interview with CTO, Linux Systems Administrator, then a phone Screen with Production Support Engineer, and also finally a phone Screen with Director of Human Resources

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with a difficult customer, how did you deal with that?   Answer Question