Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.7

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nizamabad, Telangana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nizamabad, Telangana (India)).

Interview

I applied for product executive in STFC And the process done in one day

Firstly there is .An online exam for 30 marks
    After the exam it is personal interview

Which is easy to crack for anyone
     You need to score min 10/30 in exam

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   2 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiated in place of posting

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

1.Aptitude test for 40 minutes which included 100 questions.time management is the important factor.need to attempt all the questions.cut off depends on the overall performance of the attended students..
    2.hr1. where the general questions asked to check whether the candidate fit to the industry.
    3.hr2. interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself
      2.simple qns
      1 Answer

Negotiation

easy. try it

MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Vadodara (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was campus interview... Written
    Test...gd.....pi......smooth process...........
    Now test included english quant and reaaoning.........got an offer.. Stay confirmed abt salary...location can be a tricky part...confirm it..campus interview is fine and goes the same way others.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Solapur (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through college,1st round was aptitude,45 questions in 60min.Questions were very easy just attempt all questions with time management and presence of mind.2nd round was HR round.HR just ask personal information like family background,the mobile which you use,one or two technical questions which are common for all and one or two GK questions like capital of Indian states etc...
    3rd round was again personal interview with manager where same questions were asked like whether ready to relocate,family background and all.

Interview Questions

• Your score is so good then,why do you want to join to non-technical(finance) company?   Answer Question

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhubaneswar (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a walk in and contain 3 stage of interview process 1 sec-general question by a group of hr
    2 sec-technical and knowledge evaluating question by two senior HR and those who qualify both the two have to give an online test containing general apptitude and reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• general technical and apptitude test   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

WRITTEN(It comprises of 100 easy questions in 40 mins,you are suppose to score atleast 50),FIRST ROUND OF INTERVIEW(technical and GK question) AND SECOND ROUND OF INTERVIEW(Technical question easy).Process is Rigorous but job is not worth.I will not recommend it.

Interview Questions

• HOW LONG CAN YOU DO FIELD JOB?   1 Answer

Negotiation

worst place to work.They dont know how to value their employees.

Finance and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was ok types considering that there were a number of applicants for the same job and the employer sorted out the resumes based on the qualification. The company however seemed to be less motivated.

Interview Questions

• How will you do financing and recovering jobs being an engineer?   Answer Question

I was not looking for that job profile being an engineer.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhilai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

interview was good,asked me engineering concepts questions,some based on telecomm as well.
    asked me questions on vehicle I own. Questions based on my GK. Questions on my hobbies, Interests. Salary structure got elaborated on my request. Some aspects from my managerial view was also asked.

Interview Questions

• 1. Aptitude Test
      2. Personal Interview
            a. Tell me about yourself
            b. Questions from favourite Subject
            c. GK questions
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Kolkata (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 days process. 1) written test on basic aptitude test on day one, 2) technical interview on day two then 3) HR interview and salary negotiation on third day. they took a lot of time in selection process.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      why do you want to join in this company?
      1 Answer

Assistant Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

jst a simple online written exam reqd 60% for qualifying the exam

interview is also easy

Asking about general Banking & finance rules

know abt banking processes & terms .,,. NEFT/RTGS/NACH/ECS/

AND LAST EVERY PRIVATE COMPANY REQUIRED REFFERENCE

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK