Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Ya the process was same first aptitude of 100 questions in 45mins then a f2f interview they wrote all the things that you filled in the form after clear the aptitude and they clarify all those .I cleared both rounds but I didn't ask for the final one ,my interview was in the Saturday of the previous weak date was 11 Nov and today is 16 ,so anyone tell me how much Time it takes for final interview.

Interview Questions

• About your family and their occupation?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in SAS Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (SAS Nagar (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is pretty common one. An online test followed by an HR skype interview the same day. However it took them a week to announce the result and then there was another HR skype interview with senior management. The interview questions are pretty basic for both interviews. The only problem is that it is a very time consuming process. It took them a month to finally announce the result of final interview and make an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you serve the company ?   2 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy consisting of one online aptitude test, one f2f interview and one skype interview. In the starting they took the aptitude test and the selected students are called upon for presenting company profile by the HR team because sometimes students leave without proper knowing about the company. But in my opinion the company is really good and gives me a great start for my future.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Asansol, West Bengal (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test consisting of 100 questions in 45 mins and then we had our 2 interviews through skype . Nearly 600 students applied for this company from 5 colleges and finally 24 were selected . I am lucky that i am one of them

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join STFC ??   1 Answer

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nizamabad, Telangana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nizamabad, Telangana (India)).

Interview

I applied for product executive in STFC And the process done in one day

Firstly there is .An online exam for 30 marks
    After the exam it is personal interview

Which is easy to crack for anyone
     You need to score min 10/30 in exam

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated in place of posting

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhopal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruitment was held at my college (Bhopal).Consist of 3 stages, first aptitude test followed by a Personal Interview by HR and then a skype interview which was after couple of days.The interviewer were very friendly.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

Interview

firstly a test which has 100 questions, which was followed by a personal interview with the recruiting hr and then a Skype interview with the senior most management and the whole process took a full week to provide with a result.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Indore (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through job portal and was called for interview at their REGIONAL OFFICE at INDORE. The process took 2 days. Initially they took online aptitude test followed by GK & TECHNICAL round and finally HR round

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from my graduation field. Current affairs, GK questions. Questions from automobile sector.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance.

Interview

1.Aptitude test for 40 minutes which included 100 questions.time management is the important factor.need to attempt all the questions.cut off depends on the overall performance of the attended students..
    2.hr1. where the general questions asked to check whether the candidate fit to the industry.
    3.hr2. interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself
      2.simple qns   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy. try it

MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Vadodara (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was campus interview... Written
    Test...gd.....pi......smooth process...........
    Now test included english quant and reaaoning.........got an offer.. Stay confirmed abt salary...location can be a tricky part...confirm it..campus interview is fine and goes the same way others.