Sibridge Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sibridge Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Sibridge Technologies

3.4

ASIC Verification Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sibridge Technologies.

Interview

There is Different round taken by company for recruitment. First- General Talk, Second - Written test, Third - Technical round 1, Fourth- Technical round 2, Fifth - HR Personal Interview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sibridge Technologies in August 2012.

Interview

initially aptitude test consisting of quant,technical and c language.selected persons from the aptitude go for PI. In the first PI they asked little bit about c language and academic project. if selected then you are allowed for the second pi where core subjects related questions are more. well be prepare more on projects and c language and micro controllers.

Interview Questions

• technical question mainly based on your academic project.   Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sibridge Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Need to clear aptitude and technical written test first. Than you will short listed for personal interview. If you got selected finally than human resources terms will tell you. My interview was good but HR team rejected me, i do not know why but it was awkward at that time.

Interview Questions

• If you have cake with any type of shape and you need to cut in exact three pieces what will you do?   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sibridge Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Written Test of digital electronics and C language followed by interview of 3 rounds.
    Interviews consisted of 2 technical discussions and final HR round.
    Technical discussions mainly involved digital electronics concept and details about project done during 5th semester in college.

Interview Questions

• Describe about your project done in college   1 Answer

Embedded Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sibridge Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

This was the best Interview I ever had given. The Interview started with Introductory session to make the conversation more easy. There were total of 3 Interview rounds including Technical, Behavioral and HR. The Interviewers were experts in their respective domain. The technical interview included various questions about Embedded C Software, Networking Concepts, multimedia domain, etc.
    Overall it was a great session for me.

Interview Questions

• Embedded OS projects related questions were the one which I found bit difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff - Embedded Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sibridge Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

One round of written test, Two rounds of Technical interview, one round of HR interview.

Written consist of objective questions of aptitude, C and basics of electronics.

Technical rounds concentrate mostly on your past experience if it is relevant as embedded developer. Primary focus of first round was to know and understand in detail what I have worked in my previous job and my knowledge in that domain.

Second round included all diffent concepts of C, solving few problems - pragmatically and analytically.

HR round was fairly straight forward. All they want to know is weather you will stay here for long enough.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on any RTOS?   1 Answer