Siena College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loudonville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siena College (Loudonville, NY).

Interview

The interview was a group interview with three individuals. After that I had a one on one with the VP. I was informed by telephone that I got the job a week or so after the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I'd get bored with the job over time.   1 Answer

Health Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Siena College.

Interview

I had a skype interview with a few interviewers. They were very nice and professional, but also easy to talk to. I genuinely enjoyed our conversations and even though I did not get through to the next stage, I think very highly of the interviewers and school and would not hesitate to apply for other positions in the future that I may be qualified for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience in the field and asked how I would handle more specific health situations at their school.   Answer Question

Student Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siena College.

Interview

I had a professor for an organic chemistry lab. I was looking to do undergraduate research in the following year so I asked the professor if she would be doing research. She said yes and I spoke with her about the project and was admitted to the research group.

Interview Questions

• Explain how genetic information is stored in the human genome   Answer Question

Interview

It was a brief chat with the professor about the project and my interests. There was no formal interview, it was pretty much to set guidelines and say what we wanted to accomplish.

Solidarity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loudonville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siena College (Loudonville, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Great! Demonstrate that they want individuals who are committed to social justice.

Negotiation

Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siena College (Albany, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied for position and was interviewed a few weeks later. I was highly qualified for the position, but looking back I realize it probably wouldn't be a good fit. During the interview I realized I had more experience in the field than one of the managers. Siena seems like a good place to work, but they need to improve their hiring process. When asked to come for an interview, I wasn't informed that I was going to meet with the whole office team (as a group interview). I felt comfortable meeting with them, even though it was a bit surprising. I wish Siena the best as they compete in the higher-education marketplace!

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience, skills, and goals.   1 Answer