Sierra Wireless Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

There is one round of interviews where the manager and team lead asked some networking questions. They discussed the role they are offering. After that, there is 15 mins HR Interview where she asked some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q1 Have you worked on WIFI? Q2 Have you worked on Routers or Networking? Q3 One database query was asked.
    Answer Question

Sierra Wireless

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Great experience overall. They asked some great questions and provided good insights on the company, culture, and job description. Was able to interview with several key team members from different departments. Had a pleasant experience with each team member.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Went over a resume and work experience. Then asked an open-ended programming question where there were multiple ways to solve it to test your skills in data structures, run time, etc. Great experience!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless in Mar 2021

Interview

First-round interview is 15 minutes, Only one coding question needed to be answered. Then I was told to attend the second-round. The second round started from my resume and interviewers asked projects I had done. And next was the technical questions. I was asked to solve 3 coding questions. After solving the questions, there was a HR interview which was roughly twenty minutes.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Give you an array and ask you to reverse it. 2. read data from file and change the printout order.(eg. print line 2,1,4,3,6,5,....) 3. reserse odd lines and print them out(print line 2,1(reversed),4,3(reversed),....) 4. modify the file and reverse odd lines.

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

I got an email for an interview online for an hour and a half. I got asked few questions by Senior Manager, Software Test and the HR Manager at Sierra Wireless. I think the process is very easy.

Interview Questions
  • How do you test a washing machine

Sierra Wireless

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

Applied through school, and got a video interview, and they provide some time slot for you to choose. The interviewees are overall good and will encourage you to solve the question in a more efficiency way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First interview with the supervisor for about 40 mins, questions regarding the resume and past experiences. Spent 5 mins asking about the job description specifically. Then interview with the HR for 20 mins, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sierra Wireless

Application

I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

There is a phone call with hr before the interview to ask you some basic questions and know more about you. Then there will be a 4 vs 1 interview and a quick interview for soft skills with hr.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time that you have many tasks ti do and how you deal with them

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

it was around one hour interview, they asked question from my resume, as well as technical skills questions. I remember they asked git commands as well. They were super friendly and nice , no need to be stress about .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sierra Wireless

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Wireless

Interview

The interview went on for an hour and a half. Was asked about personal projects and some technical stuffs. There was no coding involved (considering it was a testing position).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews