Silicon Valley Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 219 of over 219 interviews

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank

Interview

Went through first round interviews and then had a super day that consisted of 5 hours of interviews and a writing sample. Interviews were mainly behavioral, with a Q&A session.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interviewing for this role?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank

Interview

The interview process had three rounds. Questions were behavioral and situational in nature. I made it to the final HR round. The HR discussed the offer letter, pay and perks and other benefits, but unfortunately I still did not get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank

Interview

I had about 6 interviews in total, a few behavioural and competency interviews with different members of the team, then a case study. This whole process took about 2 and a half weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Santa Clara, CA)

Interview

Very bad experience . No patience to listen to the candidate . Only the first interviewer was polite and asked a general LeetCode type of question , the next two rounds were super arrogant ,constantly interuppting every response . Last round with Engg Manager was okay . The two rounds with Lead/another senior engineer was totally rude .

Interview Questions
  • Combination of Basic & Advanced Java questions and one stack question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (Croton-on-Hudson, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

There are 2 steps. First step was behavior questions. Second one was technical interview. There r very polite people. There were 3 interviewer. Started with behavioral questions. Asked for some Java questions and writing code .

Interview Questions
  • There are 3 interviewers. Asked for tell me about your project? Checked and unchecked difference Asked for screen share with code

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (London, England, England)

Interview

HR very helpful and kind, interview process was very easy to go through. It was two interviews, one with hiring manager and their direct colleague, and another with their boss and a relevant department colleague. Questions were around what I do in my current role, culture questions such as what motivates me and where do I see myself in 5 years time. Responses were quick following each stage, and I was told every step of the way what would happen. Overall very motivating to what is usually a difficult and demotivating process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews. The first with an HR representative over the phone and then two separate zoom interviews with members of the team I would be working with. I was told it went well and that I would be contacted for the final round of interviews. However, after I reached out for an update two weeks later I was told they were going with someone else. I felt like the way they handled the process following my last interview was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Explain my resume in detail and the transitions between jobs

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank

Interview

A comfortably paced interview that focused on cultural fit with easy going interviewers. They really want to get to know the person. There were technical questions but they were all reasonable and proportional to the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank in Aug 2021

Interview

Worked with a recruiting firm. Had a video call with the hiring manager. Engaged in a 30 - 45 minute conversation about the position, my experience, what they were looking for, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Valley Bank

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank

Interview

I feel like they didn’t care what I had to say. Also, they have a ridiculous amount of people interrogating you. It’s pretty ridiculous for a job where they won’t care about you anyway

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Silicon Valley Bank (London, England, England)

Interview

2 stage interviews via Zoon. 1st stage interview with the hiring manager who was very friendly and the interview felt more like an informal chat which was nice. 2nd stage interview was meeting the rest of the team. Again, it was more like an informal chat where they explained more about the role but the team asked competency based questions here and there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 219 Interviews