Silverback Executives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silverback Executives

Sort:

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Silverback Executives (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a three step process. They are very polite and friendly, but very vague about the positions in the first interview. Once I got a second interview, I was interviewing for the management track, which I didn't apply for. They believe everyone should be on that track in order to understand the company, which I can understand, but this starts off with walking up to strangers at gas stations and asking them to buy client products. The only way I would become and event coordinator is if I successfully sold products to strangers for 3-5 months. The worst part about that is they only pay commission. I was completely lied to about the job title. I was very put off by the false advertising of a job by a marketing company. Irony anyone? Definitely declined.

Interview Questions

Training Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silverback Executives (Worthington, OH).

Interview

I had an early morning interview. As I was waiting in the lobby I had a wonderful conversation with the administrative assistant, I have never laughed so much waiting to be interviewed. The interview process is a three round process. The first interview was done by the Manager. The first interview lasted about 15-20 minutes, it was basic but informative. Information on the company and position were explained as well as the expections. The second interview was conducted by the Training Manager. The second interview lasted about 20-25 minutes, a full description of the position was given in great detail. The third interview was conducted by the Manager. The third interview lasted about 15 minutes. The Manager went over pay and my availabity to start.

Interview Questions

• I was asked...
      Are you looking for a job or career?
      What I liked/did not like about my past employer?
      Reason for looking for another job?
      What are some of my short term, medium term and long term goals?   Answer Question