Silvercreek Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Silvercreek Finance Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Mortgage Lender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silvercreek Finance (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met 2 managers before meeting with owner. Owner also activately originates and is their top originator which I appreciated. Overall the process wasn't too hard but they also didn't just offer the job based on being a licensed LO.

Interview Questions

• Intereview was very casual. Laid back. Talked about how I got into the business and what challenges I saw throughout the years. They were more interested in finding a good match vs. just an atm machine if you will. Connected right away.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Silvercreek Finance.

Interview

I was referred by another Loan Officer. I met the owner directly, we chatted about the industry and overall it was very easy. I've been looking for a new company for about 6 months now and been on a handful of interviews. It just felt organic and a good decision.

Interview Questions

• Just general industry knowledge   1 Answer

Interview

Standard. Pretty easy as you'd expect from being in the industry for a long time. Positive phone interview then schedule a one on one interview. I liked the fact that they really wanted someone who made a good match and saw the benefit of what they were trying to do. Spoke my language as far as company culture and jist of the mortgage business.

Interview Questions

• They do focus on personality and seem authentically interested in you making a good fit with the team   Answer Question

Vice President of Mortgage Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silvercreek Finance (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was easy. Very standard for the industry and more on the casual side. It felt more of a conversation than an interview which felt good. They focused on making a good fit rather than your typical questions. It was fast, we first communicated through email, then a follow up call the same day and a one on one interview a few days after.

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silvercreek Finance (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was good. I applied online and someone emailed me right away. The following day received a call and setup a time to talk. Met with owner of company, had a conversation for about 30 minutes, very casual just learning about each other's experiences in the business and the direction of the company. Reviewed available positions and pretty much sealed the deal.

Interview Questions

• Explain currently strategies I was doing to get my business.   Answer Question